Are there any early investors in cryptocurrency?

Vladv26

It would be interesting to find out if there is anyone out here that invested a long time ago in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency and has gained huge profits from that by holding their coins.

In the past years cryptocurrency has become extremely popular and now pretty much everyone has heard or knows about it. But how many have actually known about cryptocurrencies 5-6 years ago? Also how many have actually invested in cryptocurrency a long time ago? I've personally known about cryptocurrencies for about 4-5 years now but unfortunately I didn't made any investments. I earned some bitcoins and other altcoins online at that time but sold everything for fiat and withdrew it. How about you, when did you first find out about cryptocurrencies?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are probablypeople who invested the Bitcoin when the price was extremely low and I don't think these people come out publicly to say so. There are also other people who invested in altcoins such as bnb when the price was extremely low and I can assure you that such people are now millionaires. I never found out about cryptocurrency early.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Investing involves risks, but making money work for you is extremely rewarding. And cryptocurrency can swing in both directions, there can be incredible gains as well as crushing losses. The nature of cryptocurrencies is extremely volatile, so investors prepare themselves for all kinds of scenarios. Most investors minimize the risk by diversifying their portfolios into multiple assets.