Surveys Are there legit and good survey website to earn money without any referral codes or ads?

K

kryzel06

Do you have any suggestions? I have tried 1 website, unfortunately, I haven't earned even a dollar for the past 2 weeks as there are almost no survey available or even if there's one they usually give 5 points only. The points needed for withdrawal was 1000 points and it is taking forever.

vincentontop

It depends on your country for they have a lot of survey sites that pay but if you are not in tier1 country then it will be difficult for you to earn money from survey.

K

kryzel06

It depends on your country for they have a lot of survey sites that pay but if you are not in tier1 country then it will be difficult for you to earn money from survey.
Thank you for advice..... Unfortunately I am not from the top 3 tier country, so I guess I have to stop searching for paid surveys... I already looked into a lot of it anyway.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of survey website on the internet but most of them do not really except some people from some part of the world. I have never seen a survey website before that they miss you too refer people in order for you to be able to cash out your money. It is therefore very important that you come from countries like America or some parts of Europe in order for you to make reasonable amount of money from taking online surveys.

G

gabenstonk

Do you have any suggestions? I have tried 1 website, unfortunately, I haven't earned even a dollar for the past 2 weeks as there are almost no survey available or even if there's one they usually give 5 points only. The points needed for withdrawal was 1000 points and it is taking forever.
I would recommend the site freeskins.com. It is the main one I have been using and found it to be the highest paying and the UI isn’t that bad either