Are you a synthetic indices trader?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Being a synthetic indices trader, I prefer it’s a good portfolio for me besides fiats trading. Currently, I am using the instruments of crypto500 and Indices1000 of the FXOpulence broker to trade crypto and synthetic indices. It’s the best broker for professional traders as they offer tighter trading spread-alike all facilities suitable for professional trading.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, I trade the synthetic indices but on the Deriv broker mostly during the weekends so it's basically not my main trading instruments, I like to hop on the boom and crash indices and volatility indexes make some money in the weekends when I have the time, I think the internal resistance I have there is knowing none of it is real and it's being simulated some where.

It makes me really nauseous because it feels like gambling and you know how that goes you can't beat the house no matter how hard it gets and that makes me stay away from them.

Hennie

Synthetic indices can be a solid addition to your trading portfolio, especially alongside fiat trading. I haven't tried FXOpulence myself, but it sounds like they're offering some pretty sweet deals.