Are you careful about big leverage?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Be careful about using big leverage in your trading. If big leverage using falls in your strategy, then it’s up to you how you will handle it. But I always keep my leverage lowering regardless of whatever my trading strategy is. FXOpulence allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage. The broker also allows traders with a demo account.

Personally, I think, that it`s dangerous to use really big leverage not only in forex but also in Crypto trading. If your forecasts do not come true, you risk losing your funds quickly.
On the other hand, if it comes true, you`ll get a profit much bigger, than without leverage.
So, use it, if you are sure, that your forecasts are right.
More so, any users that can coordinate profitable trading with big leverage might want to explore a trending opportunity in the crypto space. A top-tier crypto exchange Bitget are currently recruiting UK elite trader.

Choose a broker by checking a broker’s regulation and service. If a broker’s service isn’t up to the mark, then the broker should be rejected. FXOpulence is a regulated and secure broker allowing traders with up to 28 trading pairs. They broker allows seamless crypto trading.