Are you earning from Triaba survey?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I registered on this survey about two months ago, after seeing and hearing promising things about it. Decided to sign up to it and follow as one of its beneficiaries.

After signing up, and my account was verified, and all the needed information inputted into my profile section.

To my my own surprise, they keep sending me survey reminder that I'm qualified to earn from their site, but when ever I turn up to complete the offer they sent to me, it keeps on saying; you're screened out.

I asked myself, what's going on with this survey option? Why did they keep sending me invitation that never materialized?
For me its fraudulent indeed.

Have you tried earning from this survey site?

You can share your experience if yes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no need wasting your time and online survey platforms if you are from a lower tier country. I have come across a lot of them and I was not able to make anything tangible and just as you, I keep being screened out. I have decided not to waste my time on them again.

Freedomsli

I find surveys a waist of time, the time and effort you put in does not make sense to the reward they usually offer. I think will stay off them for now with an open mind though...

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand your thought, they aren't all that fraudulent, but when you're denied an entrance for a task you're considered for, it becomes suspicious though, That's simply what Afrisight, or Triaba surveys does to me almost all the time. I've been sent too many notifications that I've been picked to participate in a particular questionnaire but none turn out fruitful.
If its doesn't work for you have after you done everything then obviously it may not actually work for me except maybe they are picking people for the survey out of luck. them in this case I can consider joining I don't just want to spend my time on something that will not be productive thought it is not bad to give a try.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't don't you know the reason why they are doing it this way, but I believe maybe they are not fraudulent since you said that they are really paying, if they are really paying and you know about it then maybe they are not trying to scam you. Sometimes location really matters. And that is what will determine your success sometimes.
I understand your thought, they aren't all that fraudulent, but when you're denied an entrance for a task you're considered for, it becomes suspicious though, That's simply what Afrisight, or Triaba surveys does to me almost all the time. I've been sent too many notifications that I've been picked to participate in a particular questionnaire but none turn out fruitful.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wasn't late in some, that's simply how surveys work, they act fraudulent at tikes. I usually meet up to the task still when I login, and try to participate in the task it will simply tell me 'sorry this offer isn't your match. But that same offer was sent to me claiming it's my match base on the information I submitted to them.
I don't don't you know the reason why they are doing it this way, but I believe maybe they are not fraudulent since you said that they are really paying, if they are really paying and you know about it then maybe they are not trying to scam you. Sometimes location really matters. And that is what will determine your success sometimes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you use VPN they'll simply track you, which will get your account be banned. Most of the surveys are simply using automated software bots to expose every sort of malicious attempts trying to gain from the system when the location is simply telling another thing from your main location.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the first time I am even hearing of this survey website. But to be candid, I don't do survey because I know that most of them are not available in my country. Although there are some people that do use VPN to survey but I don't do it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe the reason why you were not lucky with the survey is because you must have been late and maybe you saw the offer they send to you late, in this case maybe a lot of people must have completed it base on the amount of people they needed on that day that is why you did not have an opportunity to attemp any.
I wasn't late in some, that's simply how surveys work, they act fraudulent at tikes. I usually meet up to the task still when I login, and try to participate in the task it will simply tell me 'sorry this offer isn't your match. But that same offer was sent to me claiming it's my match base on the information I submitted to them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can try it, if you'll be lucky enough to earn from Triaba survey. I believe their are persons living in the African regions that gets reasonable amount of reward completing survey task in the site. As for me, I wasn't lucky there cos they acted fraudulent on my part, sending me offers everyday that never works after attempting each of them.
I believe the reason why you were not lucky with the survey is because you must have been late and maybe you saw the offer they send to you late, in this case maybe a lot of people must have completed it base on the amount of people they needed on that day that is why you did not have an opportunity to attemp any.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Personally I have not tried it out before but I think I will just run a search about it to find out what a lot of people are going to say. with this maybe we will get more information to understand how they really work if they are truly legit or not, at least they didn't ask you to pay anything before you are able to take the survey.
You can try it, if you'll be lucky enough to earn from Triaba survey. I believe their are persons living in the African regions that gets reasonable amount of reward completing survey task in the site. As for me, I wasn't lucky there cos they acted fraudulent on my part, sending me offers everyday that never works after attempting each of them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I registered on this survey about two months ago, after seeing and hearing promising things about it. Decided to sign up to it and follow as one of its beneficiaries.

After signing up, and my account was verified, and all the needed information inputted into my profile section.

To my my own surprise, they keep sending me survey reminder that I'm qualified to earn from their site, but when ever I turn up to complete the offer they sent to me, it keeps on saying; you're screened out.

I asked myself, what's going on with this survey option? Why did they keep sending me invitation that never materialized?
For me its fraudulent indeed.

Have you tried earning from this survey site?

You can share your experience if yes.
Personally I have not tried it out before but I think I will just run a search about it to find out what a lot of people are going to say. with this maybe we will get more information to understand how they really work if they are truly legit or not, at least they didn't ask you to pay anything before you are able to take the survey.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I went through a lot of all kinds of questionnaires, but one, as for me, is the best one is wannads polls come regularly, of course there are also failures, but apparently it is conceived in the polls that not everyone even suitable for the profile can pass the poll
Maybe I've tried the poll, but couldn't benefit from it that's why I dropped it down. I have lots of them via cointiply, where I'm presented with lots of offers both surveys and polls like this "wannads. I would've loved to earn from surveys, but its simply a nightmare for me, and I wouldn't be forcing myself in.

Leon7997

They send me polls steadily, but immediately I went through it, its simply a nightmare for me. It will tell you, you didn't qualify for the survey unfortunately. That's total bizarre of Triaba surveys. It has a sister site called Afrisight, both operate mischievously the same. I've removed them from my list of earning site cos I'm earning nothing from them.
I went through a lot of all kinds of questionnaires, but one, as for me, is the best one is wannads polls come regularly, of course there are also failures, but apparently it is conceived in the polls that not everyone even suitable for the profile can pass the poll

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The timeout came about when you inputting some of the data that do not going in line with some of the things they are looking for. The participants don't have control over how to make money on the website. You only depend on them to determine the amount you will take home at the end of the month.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
this survey website is strictly for those who are in advanced country like United States Canada New Zealand and Australia. Majority of their survey are for the consumers who tried different grocery stores in the cities. They are looking for someone who will give them whiter information on buyer decisions. It takes long time to make money on the site.
Whiter information indeed, the survey is simply for the top countries. It doesn't earn much for we residing in the lower tier countries. All the time they sent me survey request still I couldn't get to earn from it, my entry always come with immediate timeout. They'll simply say this survey isn't your match, but they sent it for me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
this survey website is strictly for those who are in advanced country like United States Canada New Zealand and Australia. Majority of their survey are for the consumers who tried different grocery stores in the cities. They are looking for someone who will give them right information on buyer decisions. It takes long time to make money on the site.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Perhaps if you receive polls in your mail, you do not have time to answer them immediately and they write you a refusal, it is usually better to take polls as soon as they appear, they have a limited time so that you can start taking it
They send me polls steadily, but immediately I went through it, its simply a nightmare for me. It will tell you, you didn't qualify for the survey unfortunately. That's total bizarre of Triaba surveys. It has a sister site called Afrisight, both operate mischievously the same. I've removed them from my list of earning site cos I'm earning nothing from them.

Leon7997

Perhaps if you receive polls in your mail, you do not have time to answer them immediately and they write you a refusal, it is usually better to take polls as soon as they appear, they have a limited time so that you can start taking it