Are you earning from Triaba survey?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I registered on this survey about two months ago, after seeing and hearing promising things about it. Decided to sign up to it and follow as one of its beneficiaries.

After signing up, and my account was verified, and all the needed information inputted into my profile section.

To my my own surprise, they keep sending me survey reminder that I'm qualified to earn from their site, but when ever I turn up to complete the offer they sent to me, it keeps on saying; you're screened out.

I asked myself, what's going on with this survey option? Why did they keep sending me invitation that never materialized?
For me its fraudulent indeed.

Have you tried earning from this survey site?

You can share your experience if yes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That’s the problem I have with survey platforms. They just want you to login to there website and make money for them but when it comes to part earn for your effort, that’s why the survey websites always start to give faults and before you know it, you will find out that have just been used by another survey platform.
They're just seeking for free opinions and rewarding us nothing only picking few so others will think they're legit. To be frank with myself, I'll simply say surveys are simply fraudulent. They are using our opinions to enrich themselves and offering some of us nothing at last. That's why I've delisted them and never plan to return to it.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think by now you should understand that these survey sites are most from top companies from for top tier countries and are meant for citizens from such countries. Secondly , another thing can lead to your continuous screening out is use of VPN .of ever it is detected that you use VPN , you will be automatically disqualified .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, surveys are not for me cos of how it's segregate locations and demography. However, I think I have seen people on different forums claiming they are earning with the Triaba Surveys, I don't know true, it is. But I know definitely people from the western part of the world are really making it through surveys, not all of them but many.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you're not from a tier 1 country, then it is better you stay away from survey platforms because you cannot make any amount of money. The last time I signed up on a survey platform they only gave me one invite which is like about 1 cent and I could not even complete the survey.
Exactly what I am talking about, it seems like only the western countries are liable to make real money on survey platforms because it is still not clear to me why there is always a problem with making money on survey platforms in Africa. It is not just real

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you're not from a tier 1 country, then it is better you stay away from survey platforms because you cannot make any amount of money. The last time I signed up on a survey platform they only gave me one invite which is like about 1 cent and I could not even complete the survey.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
That’s the problem I have with survey platforms. They just want you to login to there website and make money for them but when it comes to part earn for your effort, that’s why the survey websites always start to give faults and before you know it, you will find out that have just been used by another survey platform.