Are you earning residual income through blogging?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money from blog is considered as residual income or passive income, because after promoting it and getting the required traffic and contents you start earning without much work again. You can even hire writers to upload fresh contents in your website and earn revenue even during sleeping hours. That's one of the benefits of owning a traffic packed blog site that is full of quality and engaging contents ranking high via search engines.

When your contents are ranked high via search engines, you don't need to think too much or work too much to earn residual income. You can simply be resting and your earnings are building up due to different passive income monetization means you adopted to earn with in your blog.

Are you earning passive income via your blog site?

I don't do blogging personally for now but I have tried my hands on it when I was in school then. I didn't have much time to promote the blog just because I found it difficult to combine both my education together with the promotion of the blog at the same time.

I don't do blogging personally for now but I have tried my hands on it when I was in school then. I didn't have much time to promote the blog just because I found it difficult to combine both my education together with the promotion of the blog at the same time.
You're right, when it comes to blogging it is difficult to combine it with your academics. Cos it will demand alot from you. Writing fresh contents and updating it in your blog isn't an easy one cos you'll spend time to think deep to carve out wonderful contents to publish in your website. And a student who is serious in academic can't keep up to that all the time.