Earn Money Are you truly serious about making money Online?

Tu9ice7

I am a new member here and within just 30-40 minutes of reading posts on the make money thread. I can tell that most people are not really genuine with their post. All I see is click bait and people trying to lure other to join a site that will probably waste your time and earn you $0. Most of them do this because the want to earn referral bonus.

Imagine some posts like "make $900 per day just clicking on ads" or "earn $50 per hour just by viewing websites".... Even most of the people that are posting this don't make anything online and will only lead you to a site that will frustrate your life and make you give up on making money online.

I don't mean no disrespect to anyone, I just don't want people falling for all this nonsense. No prove of their earnings, they just copy paste from the site and ask people to join. Please, Let's make this forum a place we can get working ways and not people who are just trying to get referral earnings.

Now, let me now focus on this purpose of this post. If you are really serious about making money online, you need to know that you have to be willing to work, have a little patience and do what's working. From my experience with working on PTC sites. most are scam site while few are legit e.g swagbucks, inboxdollars.

But, the point remains that, you can never make reasonable amount of money monthly for the kind of effort you would be using to work on most of this sites, so its not worth it, well, except you are okay with that kind of earning.

Best ways to make real money online if you are truly serious about quitting your 9-5 job includes; Starting a youtube channel. freelancing, Affiliate marketing, Blog/websiite, Drop servicing and more.

You might want to say it is not easy to get started on any of the listed ways to earn online but if you really want achieve your financial freedom online, you should be willing to learn and take action. Trust me, you will definitely see results. This is my own point of view.

I myself, have made a lot of mistakes online, wasted time on irrelevances but still didn't give up. Now I can say that I am seeing better results because I am now wiser and much smarter. I started as a freelancer on Fiverr few months back and I have made over $20,000 in the space of that little time. I have also started a new blog that I will soon monetize and earn extra income from their as well.

I am posting working ways on this blog to share all what I have tried and proofs of earnings. Don't have much posts yet but I am adding new ones as time progresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shigobad2020

Your topic seems funny, we get extra serious about making money inline because money is the reason for existence and the problem with the paying sites is that after working our ass out, we discover that most of them are scam.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
One of the things I look into when seeing a new site is the amount to lure people and yeah except freelancing. When I see get $900 by clicking the ads I just ignore them. But greedy people still fall for them and waste some of their time before realizing that they've lost.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Anybody that's here to me is passionate to make money. The only thing I know is that there are more online jobs or even websites that can fetch you more money, the only problem is seeing the right information or meeting the right people that are ready and willing to put us through.

Setfragil

It is not that people are not serious to make money, getting a genuine ways or platforms to earn has been the most difficult thing to achieve. I had joined some platforms in the past in which I invested hugely on the program that was advertised but at the end of the day , it was a long road to nothing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We are not lazy, to see the best site you can actually work is the difficult deal , you might see a site but most of their earning and the rate of payment is low which may not even be enough for the data subscription and time you have spent on the site, getting a better paying site now is very difficult except only few that I've been able to maintain their integrity.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sure,am very serious about making money online, because it's always fun, though sometimes it's always hard to earn,but i love it, earning money online has always been my passion, especially when i discover a new and well payed site

Riuk

I am a new member here and within just 30-40 minutes of reading posts on the make money thread. I can tell that most people are not really genuine with their post. All I see is click bait and people trying to lure other to join a site that will probably waste your time and earn you $0. Most of them do this because the want to earn referral bonus.

Imagine some posts like "make $900 per day just clicking on ads" or "earn $50 per hour just by viewing websites".... Even most of the people that are posting this don't make anything online and will only lead you to a site that will frustrate your life and make you give up on making money online.

I don't mean no disrespect to anyone, I just don't want people falling for all this nonsense. No prove of their earnings, they just copy paste from the site and ask people to join. Please, Let's make this forum a place we can get working ways and not people who are just trying to get referral earnings.

Now, let me now focus on this purpose of this post. If you are really serious about making money online, you need to know that you have to be willing to work, have a little patience and do what's working. From my experience with working on PTC sites. most are scam site while few are legit e.g swagbucks, inboxdollars.

But, the point remains that, you can never make reasonable amount of money monthly for the kind of effort you would be using to work on most of this sites, so its not worth it, well, except you are okay with that kind of earning.

Best ways to make real money online if you are truly serious about quitting your 9-5 job includes; Starting a youtube channel. freelancing, Affiliate marketing, Blog/websiite, Drop servicing and more.

You might want to say it is not easy to get started on any of the listed ways to earn online but if you really want achieve your financial freedom online, you should be willing to learn and take action. Trust me, you will definitely see results. This is my own point of view.

I myself, have made a lot of mistakes online, wasted time on irrelevances but still didn't give up. Now I can say that I am seeing better results because I am now wiser and much smarter. I started as a freelancer on Fiverr few months back and I have made over $20,000 in the space of that little time. I have also started a new blog that I will soon monetize and earn extra income from their as well.

I am posting working ways on this blog to share all what I have tried and proofs of earnings. Don't have much posts yet but I am adding new ones as time progresses.
Yes am very much sure

Kendy

Verified member
Of course, I am very serious about making money online although I do not have the professional skills but I am taking it, one at a time. Since I made a decision to quit working online due to the stringent rules and miserable working conditions, I have been trying my best to be a give online.

There are many opportunities where I can make money but the impediment is lack of skills. I am very drawn to the translation jobs online but I need to sign up for intensive classes which is very expensive for a second language speaker. Being serious about making money has made me to sign up on both Fiverr and Upwork although I am not an expert in working there but it is through the urge of making money that made me take the step. I plan my schedule and I also try my best to stick by it. There are challenges that impedes me from making money online which is also; lack of electricity and poor Network leverage. In the quest of making money online, I am planning to save an amount of money which would aid me sign up for translation skills because this line of freelancing is really making waves.

Kendy

Verified member
Of course, I am very serious about making money online although I do not have the professional skills but I am taking it, one at a time. Since I made a decision to quit working online due to the stringent rules and miserable working conditions, I have been trying my best to be a give online.

There are many opportunities where I can make money but the impediment is lack of skills. I am very drawn to the translation jobs online but I need to sign up for intensive classes which is very expensive for a second language speaker. Being serious about making money has made me to sign up on both Fiverr and Upwork although I am not an expert in working there but it is through the urge of making money that made me take the step. I plan my schedule and I also try my best to stick by it. There are challenges that impedes me from making money online which is also; lack of electricity and poor Network leverage. In the quest of making money online, I am planning to save an amount of money which would aid me sign up for translation skills because this line of freelancing is really making waves.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What you said is actually the truth because a lot of people think they could make a lot of money from paid to click platforms which is probably not true. There is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money from such platforms.

If you're serious and making money on the internet and you do not have money to start, the best thing you need to do is to venture into platforms like paid to post and micro jobs platforms. They can actually help you to raise some money if you really do not have any money to get started on your dream online business.

I also see a lot of people posting things like make hundred dollars clicking ads which can actually not be true. There is no way you can be able to make even $10 in a month from clicking ads. I have entered into such platforms before and at the end of the day I was not able to make anything from them.

If you are really serious in making money online you have to choose a very good business like affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and a lot of them, after that you have to study them well and of course be patient before you succeed.

Rachael

Verified member
Definitely, I am very concerned when it comes to making money online because my offline job is not bringing substantial amount of money for me and the contract does not come virtually everyday. There are some months stay without any job offer from clients and this means, if there is no job, then the chances of making progress is slim. Since I discovered the productivity in working online, I have since began to take this call very seriously because I am ultimately self independent, if the money is not available, there is no one I could fall back on and this has made me cautious.

Power outage has been one of the major challenge I keep battling with everyday and this has slowed down my earning progress. I also have in mind to boost my knowledge online because honestly, I would not be happening to be earning the same sum of money for a long period of time, I would aim higher because my needs and goals would be expanding as time goes on. Apart from the challenges I encounter, I dedicate an amount of quality time to make something meaningful and also to add value to myself and also aim for the best.

Sikapa

Verified member
You post is 85 percent true. Most of the people were wasting their precious time of fake and scam sites of which I myself was a victim. Many online money making sites are scam and there is no doubt especially that pay to click and survey sites but people are keeping on to let their fellows to work on these fake site.

The best way to get rich on the internet is what your have listed but the truth that not everyone can make money out of those ways. I like affiliate marketing but it also need money before you can earn from it if you don't have your own website or blog because the source of organic traffic to your links are not easy at all.

If you are able to get real and organic traffic to your links then you can make a passive income which is a good way to make money even if you are asleep.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why I always write that we need to cease deceiving ourselves and the newbies coming to earn online. A lot of sites with bogus information about earning big are mere scams. People just have to come to terms with this. Online jobs just like offline jobs need one to put in time and be patience about it. Some people spend the whole day at work to collect peanuts at the end of the day, well it is still better than nothing but others online just want to work only 3 hours and expect a miracle. No it wouldn’t happen. We all need to put in work.

Like the other methods of earning you have mentioned, like having a YouTube channel. It is still not easy at all. You need to be intentional about earning to make money off it. It isn’t easy building a youtube channel. You need to put more effort to bring the right traffic. Having a thousand subscribers and a 4000 watch hours before being able to monetize isn’t easy, I’m on this journey so im speaking from experience. But all the same those that want to make good money online but work harder to see a success of it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is a very interesting thread you have shared. Indeed it is true that most of us just waste time online without earning from it seriously. I always see such posts here and wonder if people are really serious about earning. If they were, they would avoid misleading posts and writing really short posts that don't earn them much.

Working in PTC sites, faucets and survey sites is also another way that people waste time online instead of using the opportunity to earn. Those sites are mostly scams and most of them only pay peanuts. It is just a waste of time and effort to means that don't earn you much.

Personally, I used to waste my time too working in such sites that pay peanuts. I even wasted my money investing in high risk investment sites. But I am more smart these days. I make so many posts in forums daily and even though I don't earn much, it is a better amount.

I also write reviews for a friend's site and he pays me a good amount. I am planning on learning new skills like cryptocurrency trading and transcription. I hope that these skills will enable me to earn a better amount that can earn me a living.

kkruz102

you wish to earn online, am about to show you the new ways which has been kept a secret for sometimes now ...
Most people wonder how it is done. There is no magic about the new secret you are about to see. follow the link below for the update
am new though waiting for my post to be up to 10 to start sharing the links

E

eldavis

These things are pretty common in the internet, you just have to be careful the kind of sites you click or what you read. I believe the reason why most persons fall for does things easily is simply cause of greed. It's obvious it's impossible to earn a thousand dollars within a day, not form even affiliate marketing but from one site that claims to be paying thousands of members, how much is the site earning to be able to afford that?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Good evening everyone! Your thread is both informative and interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. In my opinion, most people are truly serious about making money online and so am I. Of course, it is important to find the right earning sites so as to make some good money online. Furthermore, people should know that they should be patient, hard-working and ready to invest time in their online job in order to make a good income from it. Thank you very much for sharing with us this useful thread. It is greatly appreciated!