Earn Money Are you working towards becoming rich?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Different individuals have got different perspectives about money and this boils down to our level of financial education, which a lot of us lack since it is not being taught in schools.

No matter the case, money is a very essential aspect of our lives and all of us always crave for freedom from financial burdens. However, only a few are working towards being financially free. A higher percentage only talk, but do not act, so it makes them to remain in the same state of finance even in years to come.

How about you? Do you fall among the category of people who believe they do not need to work towards becoming rich, but would rather settle for a middle class life or you are interested in becoming rich?

In what way are you working towards becoming rich?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, a lot of people are working towards becoming rich especially The Young ones. But the main thing is that a lot of them are not doing it the right way. A lot of people who have dreams of becoming rich always waste their time on things that will not make them achieve their goals in life.

Cinderella

I am a kind of person who would rather think of new ways to earn rather than think of what new things to buy. A complete opposite of my daughter who loves shopping. What I mean is that if we have someone in the family who doesn't share the same belief as we have, it would be a little challenging for us to reach whatever our goal is.

I thought everything would be okay since both my children had already graduated and have their own jobs. We transferred to the place near our work. But yet, I need to shoulder almost all the expenses inside the house. The result, instead of being able to save, I ended up spending more.

I am continuously thinking and planning for new ways to increase my cash flow and hoping to be able to increase my net worth as well. I would probably return to my online activities while planning for a new business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Becoming rich is not actually the main issue the real issue here is how you can impact in the life of people positively,if you can do this and have something reasonable to offer to the people of the world, you can become rich without working toward it because you have something to offer.

J

jangamni3

I always thinking about to go one step ahead of others in my life. I don’t want to be like the others. I always like to search the new things that make me rich. In this process I failed many times and my near one fingering out me that “Its not your way, go back to your normal life”

Many times I have to do things that I don’t like to do. But every time I know that this is a temporary phase in my life and I will definitely come out of this. The time will change and again I start pursue of my goal. This game of up and downs running throughout my life. However, I have confidence that, at one day I will definitely achieve my goal of financial freedom.

In the process of achieving financial freedom many times I resign from my job and start new business. However after some time I got fail in my business. I always do one mistake in my life that, I close my old source of income before starting new one and after becoming fail in my business I use to be bankrupt. You should avoid this mistake that I have do.

However I currently working as online Freelancer worker and I get some success in this field. I thing now I am on the write path and I definitely achieve my goal of financial freedom very soon.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I'm working toward becoming rich and also I am working towards impacting in the life of people of the society because that is the first priority in man,I am just trying the best as much as possible to make sure that the environment I live in I've to touch the lives of so many people.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Majority of people are working towards making money but only few among those people are truly doing in the right way. Working for money may deserve us to know some basic ways of doing it, this will prevent us from losing money while trying making money online.

There is need to ensure that we are consistent with the way of making money especially if they ways are pure and easier to make money. And also, this will improve the skills the more.

Money makes living easier, therefore it is inevitable not to work towards making money.