As a blogger do you generate contents by yourself or order from freelance writers?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not all bloggers love the desire to create their own blog contents. Some feel exhausted to do all that, combining blog management and creating of contents. When it comes to managing other side of their blog, which means constantly improving the blog site to look catchy and also running weekly or biweekly maintenance.

Apart from that, blog owners engage in promotions for businesses which generates revenue to their site, which might not give them time to come back and create steady fresh contents to keep readers engaged. That occurs when their blog turns to a lucrative one, with large user-base and high traffic.

That makes them to look out for freelancers with high rating to generate fresh and engaging contents to update in their blog to keep readers going with fresh contents that is full of substance which is inspiring and informative.

Do you create your blog contents on your own or you hire freelance writers for that?

As a professional blogger and content writer, I always feel happy to create fresh contents for my blog.

Quality content is what can keep my readers coming back to my blog again and again. If I hire someone to write it for me, that person may collect a huge amount of money and write content that is of low standards but if I write it by myself,the content will be of high quality and I will use the money to satisfy other needs.

As a professional blogger and content writer, I always feel happy to create fresh contents for my blog.

Quality content is what can keep my readers coming back to my blog again and again. If I hire someone to write it for me, that person may collect a huge amount of money and write content that is of low standards but if I write it by myself,the content will be of high quality and I will use the money to satisfy other needs.
You made wonderful points too, at the starting point the blogger needs to create the contents on his or her own. Cos the amount he is generating from the blog won't be much even if he's running multiple Ads on the blog. I believe you are earning now via your blog by creating engaging articles to keep your readers coming?

You made wonderful points too, at the starting point the blogger needs to create the contents on his or her own. Cos the amount he is generating from the blog won't be much even if he's running multiple Ads on the blog. I believe you are earning now via your blog by creating engaging articles to keep your readers coming?
Indeed, I am earning from the blog now.
My believe is that I need to work harder and smartly to earn more than what I am earning now. The key factor to more earnings is to write problem-solving articles with captivating titles that will always grab the attentions of my blog post readers so that they will like to share them with their friends and family on social media .

I have 3 blogs that I started before the Blogger site was bought by Google. My blog is for my personal expression mostly of my original stories. Later on I created a 2nd blog for humor but with the local readers as the target. The blog that got popular is Petizone which is about pets. There are many pet lovers and that contributed to my revenue in Adsense.

I have 3 blogs that I started before the Blogger site was bought by Google. My blog is for my personal expression mostly of my original stories. Later on I created a 2nd blog for humor but with the local readers as the target. The blog that got popular is Petizone which is about pets. There are many pet lovers and that contributed to my revenue in Adsense.
I believe you still engage your time with your blog? Since one of them grew so high on traffic due to the niche being a popular one. Blogging pays off for one who is passionate about it with experience to carry on for many years. It doesn't pay off overnight that's why people are running away from it.