As a blogger Spend Time on social wisely

D

Deleted member 13140

I had a social media account, on Instagram and here is the thing, people are always confused and saying that it's hard to grow on social media, but it's not, I had a account I grew more than I thought i would and why, I Spent Hours and days engaging on Instagram, Commenting on posts and posting content equally and I can tell you it's so difficult. But even At that I was seriously growing more than any newbie on social even though I wasn't posting reels.

No serious blogger can ignore the importance of social networking. You can accomplish a lot and receive a lot of traffic from it, but most bloggers wind up spending the majority of their time on social media, which is usually more than they should.

Social networking websites, for example, are built in this manner. You must monitor engagements, post on a frequent basis, and assess how well your postings are performing, as well as anticipating what you can do in the future and what your followers expect.

So as a blogger your main aim on social media isn't to sell to anyone As most people do, But to give free value, but make sure you tell the post reader that the post is from your blog.

Truth being said, it's very difficult to get people off a platform to follow you to another, but sometimes it works.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well to me spending time on social media is not really a point of consideration , but what the person is doing on social media is what really determines the importance of the time he or she is spending . If a blogger is spending most of his time on social media trying to advertise his or are website or forums then I do not see anything wrong with that. A lot of bloggers at the same time can also spend most of their time on social media trying to get more information to publish or post.

There are differents reasons why peoples would spend so much of their time on social media and the reason is totally the most important thing , because if a person is fun of spending his or her time and social media without achieving anything then that is not the best.

Not only to bloggers alone but to everyone that is interested to achieve success in life , the time we spend on social media could be used to achieve so many things that could have moved our life forward.

I know some people spend most of their time on social Media mainly to advertise. That's all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are a blogger it is very much important you capitalise the importance of social media platforms to make a lot of money. the truth is that no matter the kind of niche you are into, you have the opportunity to get a lot of traffic from different social media platforms. What you should do is to create pages on different social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram and try as much as possible to comment on pages that looks like your own in the same niche. The content you should be posting need to be very educative in the sense that it will attract people's attention and from there there is a high possibility that they will follow you. Another thing you need to do is to join Facebook is to engage on different Facebook groups relating to the niche you are into. If you are in the health niche for example, then there are a lot of health groups on Facebook. You can go there and be posting free information on the group and always give credit to your blog. From there a lot of people will start visiting your blog on daily basis if they find what you are posting very educative and interesting.