As a financial adviser: where do you think a newbie online can invest $100 to make profit?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am never a financial advisor, I can't advise anyone regarding where to invest to make profit and never lose his or her start up investment capital. But I believe some users here can help in that aspect since everyone isn't born the same.

I am a risk taker, it either works for me or never, I can't advise a newbie who wants to taste profit online to invest into gambling or start taking risks like I do, in order to earn from his or her first investment money online. Even cryptocurrency trading isn't an investment for newbie online user, to get into asap, without orientation. Ponzi is already off the mark, is a complete ripping off investment type.

So, can you suggest an investment that is legit where a newbie can invest $100 with steady profit without being liquidated?

Mika

VIP Contributor
My first online online investment was on a website and mobile app. I spent $1000 to build a mobile app and a website. Six months later sold my and recovered my all investment. Currently, my website is making me about $50 per month. Since I have alredy recovered my investment, the $50 earning from website is all my profits. I think the best investment is the investment that you do for you own project. I think you can use $100 to build a blog, if you are good at writing, a youtube channel, if you are good at creting video, or facebook/twitter page for marketing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have video marking skills and if you have a good mobile phone, start a youtube channel upload a lot of interesting videos and use $100 to advertise your videos. You will get a lot of views and subscriptions. You can then submit for monetization. You can start earning in less than 4 months.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, my own idea will be a little crazy.

I'll advise him to sacrifice like 1 week of his time to search for a good and trustworthy forex trader, when I say I don't mean photoshop type of good, I mean a good trader that has a verifiable proof.

You can do this by going on Facebook and search for forex trading signals a lot of suggestions will come up, cancel the noise and go through it.

You'll be able to get one or two legit ones, chat them up and verify their worthiness, subscribe to their signals group which should be around $50, put $50 in your trading account and you'll recoup all of your investments and more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, my own idea will be a little crazy.

I'll advise him to sacrifice like 1 week of his time to search for a good and trustworthy forex trader, when I say I don't mean photoshop type of good, I mean a good trader that has a verifiable proof.

You can do this by going on Facebook and search for forex trading signals a lot of suggestions will come up, cancel the noise and go through it.

You'll be able to get one or two legit ones, chat them up and verify their worthiness, subscribe to their signals group which should be around $50, put $50 in your trading account and you'll recoup all of your investments and more.
That's interesting. But have you been going through this method to recoup profit? Trading is risk, but I believe some have legit signal around crypto or forex, even stocks too. If one can find any legit and reliable forex trading signal, profit can come in. I have some trading skill especially on crypto and not forex. But I wouldn't advise anyone go into crypto trading, because the market at times turns down surprisingly and even the best expert trader make huge losses that particular minute of unexpected market furlough.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I've did this before that's why I advised, even though isn't a conventional way of investing I think it's really worth it.

I met a fx signal guy I think it was on whatsapp and I saved his contact, I kept on following his statuses and recording and contrasting his winners and his losers, I concluded that he's good enough, I gave it a try and his signal services were $40 as at that time,and I put the remaining money in my trading account within two to three days I was able to recoup my capital and made profits out of that, so yeah it works.

C

CryptoOnly247

To be frank, I am never a financial advisor, I can't advise anyone regarding where to invest to make profit and never lose his or her start up investment capital. But I believe some users here can help in that aspect since everyone isn't born the same.

I am a risk taker, it either works for me or never, I can't advise a newbie who wants to taste profit online to invest into gambling or start taking risks like I do, in order to earn from his or her first investment money online. Even cryptocurrency trading isn't an investment for newbie online user, to get into asap, without orientation. Ponzi is already off the mark, is a complete ripping off investment type.

So, can you suggest an investment that is legit where a newbie can invest $100 with steady profit without being liquidated?
Hello There... Am not familiar with the BTC world, Are You?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not a financial advisor and I only advice based on my own situation or after my own research or experience about a particular thing. Investment online is something we all have to be very careful of because not all online investment are legit and so many people have lost so much money in the cost of trying to invest money online to make money back in return.

Apart from cryptocurrency , I personally will not advise anyone to consider any other option to invest money on the internet because it is a risk and the possibility of losing your money is very high. Even with the said cryptocurrency you can still lose your money if you have not carried out research properly to know the most suitable cryptocurrency for long-time purposes except you are interested to invest in bitcoins which is a very solid project in the cryptospace .

Suba

Staff member
If a novice investor has $100 and wants to invest, he must first understand that every investment will have a level of risk that is directly proportional to profit. In my opinion, with a capital of $100, potential investors can open a deposit at a trusted bank through e-banking. While another way is to invest in mutual funds, of course he must choose a mutual fund agent that is trusted and licensed by the government and uses a personal account for small investments. Because mutual funds are collections for small investors managed by investment managers. Many types of investment options for short term (1 year) such as money market, fixed income, stocks etc.

\

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your idea is cool, no doubt. But the newbie wouldn't make much of the profit putting 100$ into investments of those kinds you mentioned. It will be very cool, if the user can find out time to learn how to blog, create unique videos and grow a YouTube channel from the scratch and overtime. Those two investment choice can guarantee higher profit better than bank fixed deposit investment, mutual funding etc. Stock investment is good choice, but for a newbie, such risk might even liquidate his or her funds prematurely due to lack of ideas how stock trading operates. I wouldn't advice any newbie either, to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency investment like 'Futures, ETF, and other types investments under crypto is risky for a newbie who doesn't have an overview knowledge of how digital currencies operates. It will be cool for the beginner online to learn about crypto, forex, stocks, video editing, blogging, without spending much, then venturing into such kind of online business.

oldbuddy

I am not a financial advisor, but from my personal experience I would suggest putting the $100 in your pocket and start earning Crypto for free. I use a couple of faucets that let me leave my profits on deposit to earn interest that I can compound over time. No risk (since I only work with free Crypto) and I have rolled those tiny earnings into over 3 Million Satoshi for free and had a lot of fun doing it.

cmoneyspinner

I am not a financial advisor. But I do read a lot of financial publications. One of them is called Motley Fool. They published an article titled "How to Invest 100 Dollars" (fool.com/investing/how-to-invest/how-to-invest-100-dollars/).. They list 6 ways and I tried 2, 3, and 4. I was able to start with less than $100. Good luck!

Rubz

I'm no financial advisor, but i believe i can advise a newbie to invest a hundred dollar into forex trading to make a good profit. Almost everyone is scared of forex trading, but that shouldn't be so, with a proper knowledge and a good understanding of forex trading, one can hardly lose his or her money. A newbie can take out time to learn more about forex trading. He or she could get a mentor if possible, then he or she will definitely do well in forever trading. A newbie could also try investing in real estate but most time, it doesn't give immediate profit. He or she could purchase a building or a land and sell it for a much higher price than the price he or she purchased it in the future.