Aside Binance BNB, which other CEX token is worth holding?

Raymondblue

Exchange tokens has been an integral part of cryptocurrency since the launch of BNB in 2017.

Currently ranked 4th with a market cap of over $35B ahead of major popular altcoins, one couldn't just overlook the potential of this exchange tokens especially as we prepare ahead of the next bullrun.

Well it might interest you to know that BNB was launched for a penny at $0.11 in July 2017 but went ahead to touch $686.31 in May of 2021 but currently trading at $233.07 ATM.

In order to position myself properly ahead of the next bullrun so I wouldn't miss out on anything, I am currently DCAing on BTC and other altcoins like KAS, TIA, TAO, XRP, SOL and a couple of others but I still need to add one or two exchange token to my portfolio and that's where the headaches set in.

In my little research, I found out that the growth and development of an exchange ecosystem is a big factor that could drive the native token and potentially make it surge but aside Binance, I couldn't really figure out any exchange that has been extraordinary whose native token has the capability to bring the desired ROI in the next bullrun.

Do you guys know a few exchange with native tokens and if yes, what has the growth of the exchange been like over the last 18 months?

BashirJasper

I can see that you have a good collection of tokens primed for new ATH in the next bull run, However, I think you may want to consider BGB having reached multiple ATH this year and in the top 5 gainers this year. There are also indications that this trend may continue as the exchange continues to invest in the exchange's ecosystem.

I am Praise

I'm gonna be adding BGB and OKB. The tokenomics of both tokens shows that there is more room for growth especially with the bull season at the corner. Tho i will be stacking more of the former token than the latter, cos its performance through out this year has been been impressive.

I'm gonna be adding BGB and OKB. The tokenomics of both tokens shows that there is more room for growth especially with the bull season at the corner. Tho i will be stacking more of the former token than the latter, cos its performance through out this year has been been impressive.
Is worth noting that the both exchange are investing massively in their ecosystem that shows their preparation for a long stay in the crypto industry. Bitget transparent POR and huge Users protection fund also takes it a step ahead in the industry.

Maxicreed

Those two tokens are are inarguably preping for something exciting in the next bull run and interestingly they are still very affordable for all type of trader particularly for BGB that is still around 0.5.

Exchange tokens has been an integral part of cryptocurrency since the launch of BNB in 2017.

Currently ranked 4th with a market cap of over $35B ahead of major popular altcoins, one couldn't just overlook the potential of this exchange tokens especially as we prepare ahead of the next bullrun.

Well it might interest you to know that BNB was launched for a penny at $0.11 in July 2017 but went ahead to touch $686.31 in May of 2021 but currently trading at $233.07 ATM.

In order to position myself properly ahead of the next bullrun so I wouldn't miss out on anything, I am currently DCAing on BTC and other altcoins like KAS, TIA, TAO, XRP, SOL and a couple of others but I still need to add one or two exchange token to my portfolio and that's where the headaches set in.

In my little research, I found out that the growth and development of an exchange ecosystem is a big factor that could drive the native token and potentially make it surge but aside Binance, I couldn't really figure out any exchange that has been extraordinary whose native token has the capability to bring the desired ROI in the next bullrun.

Do you guys know a few exchange with native tokens and if yes, what has the growth of the exchange been like over the last 18 months?
I can only advise that you should monitor the developments in the space rather than endorsing any one currency. To avoid regulatory challenges, I look for a reliable exchange and read reviews from other cryptocurrency traders. Recently, one of the native tokens I ventured into reached its ATH, which generated excitement among traders. I would advise paying attention to the community and staying up to date on this space.

Incarts

BNB unexpected surge in the previous cycle raised belief in CEX native tokens, it will be interesting to see which of them enjoys similar ride as it did. I should be considering BGB it's parent exchange has shown it is committed to being a force in the industry, I expect the token to grow along.

Zeddicus

I can only advise that you should monitor the developments in the space rather than endorsing any one currency. To avoid regulatory challenges, I look for a reliable exchange and read reviews from other cryptocurrency traders. Recently, one of the native tokens I ventured into reached its ATH, which generated excitement among traders. I would advise paying attention to the community and staying up to date on this space.
Which native tokens is that? Might save me a lot of stress in making some research bruh but that notwithstanding I still have to dig dip if it's worthy to invest in.

Isi24

Don’t tell me you didn’t see the massive price surge of BGB too? Since the unveiling of it white paper earlier this year and other usecases weaved into it, it’s been on an impressive mode

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Don’t tell me you didn’t see the massive price surge of BGB too? Since the unveiling of it white paper earlier this year and other usecases weaved into it, it’s been on an impressive mode
Imagine the surge will happen if Bitget launch their own chain!!!