Attractive façade to attract customers

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Let me share the picture of a façade of a business in the main road. It is eye-catching that so many vehicles would stop just to see it and some even would take a picture of the car that seemed to have hit the building.

IMG_7871 volks facade.JPG
I have seen not just a few of the same gimmick in the façade of their business. The reason for spending is not exactly to advertise the business but the façade is like a work of art that the business owner had wanted to display. I would agree with the work of art but still the eye-catching display would tend to be a landmark someday and if that happens then it would be an advantage of the business. If you have a business that is situated in the main road would you care to spend so much money for the display so that you will catch the attention of the passersby? Maybe I would but only if I have the extra money for that.

This is actually a way of driving awareness to your business. Things like this as well as other beautiful designs are the things that will make customers attention to be drawn to your business and then subsequently will want to test your products to see if they are going to like them or not.