Earn Money Avoid high risk to reward ratio investments.

Skysaint

Verified member
There is a need to know the difference between low risk to reward ratio and high risk to reward ratio. Low risk to reward ratio investments simply means that the risk involved is worth taking or the risk of failure is lower than the possibility of success. For instance, having to risk about $20 to get an additional reward of $100 is good for making investment.
On the other hand, high risk to reward ratio basically means that the reward does not worth the risk taken. For instance, having to risk your $100 inorder to get a reward of just $10 ain't worth a try. As a good business man we need to be somewhat calculative while making investment as some of them ain't worth a try.

uforwealth

Verified member
Alright,thank you for this informative, helpful and useful thread.
As the names (high risk ratio and low risk ratio) suggest, a person who knows and understands the meaning of high risk will never move closer or nearer to it. On the other hand , low risk ratio is what people will like to go for,since it involves little risk.

QASIMPATI

Thank you for this advice... Best money coming from high risk we know... But we must very careful for making money

Skysaint

Verified member
Alright,thank you for this informative, helpful and useful thread.
As the names (high risk ratio and low risk ratio) suggest, a person who knows and understands the meaning of high risk will never move closer or nearer to it. On the other hand , low risk ratio is what people will like to go for,since it involves little risk.
You are welcome mate. I just don't see the point of risking so much money or income for an insignificant value or rather say reward. As a good business man or investor, I think is proper and probably the best to engage in low risk investments where you have little to lose and so much to gain

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this informative and good advised. Some times one need to be very careful while taken risk so that one may not run at loss.
But I still want you to explain the more on that ratio of a thing. I believe that there is no sensible insurance company will take any policy that is more risky than the profit to be made.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think that it is generally a mix-up and with high-risk investment platforms comes the tendency for high rewards also. I will not advise people against investing in high risk platforms but today should make sure that they have made their research and the investment is going to be worth it and has a chance of pulling through.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the information you have shared with us this is what I have been trying to avoid and sometimes I do not allow greed to stop me from thinking the right thing at a particular time. I do not invest in anything that promise to give me anything on the internet about from cryptocurrency.

Skysaint

Verified member
Thanks for this informative and good advised. Some times one need to be very careful while taken risk so that one may not run at loss.
But I still want you to explain the more on that ratio of a thing. I believe that there is no sensible insurance company will take any policy that is more risky than the profit to be made.
Actually the example I've got isn't from an insurance company though, it was just some kind of a growing company with some prospectives in my country. They actually told people that they should invest in the company, with the an interest rate of 10% of your investment after a year. Most people have lost money investing in such a project in the past and considering the rate they gave, I don't think it worths it

glukos

I do not invest in anything that promise to give me anything on the internet about from cryptocurrency.
There are many legit ways to earn cryptocurrency which you can immidietly sell and withdraw for example to your bank account from legit ways where deposit is needed .
For example coinsmart, bybit, coinbase, gemini, tapglobal, quantfury, luno, swissborg and many more so i in my opinion everyone who have few $ for investment should invest in legit websites which offer free cryptocurrency to increase his/her portfolio by several dozen / several hundred $.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to classify a project into high risk and low risk. When I invested $1000 on a website and app, my friends told me that it is high risk because it is not easy to earn from websites and apps. Well, I had to do any how because I had lost a job and I needed an income. I did not ern a penny for 3 months, but from the fourth month, I started seeing earnings on my website and app. Later, I sold my app to recover my entire investment. I am still erning fom my website.

Skysaint

Verified member
It is not easy to classify a project into high risk and low risk. When I invested $1000 on a website and app, my friends told me that it is high risk because it is not easy to earn from websites and apps. Well, I had to do any how because I had lost a job and I needed an income. I did not ern a penny for 3 months, but from the fourth month, I started seeing earnings on my website and app. Later, I sold my app to recover my entire investment. I am still erning fom my website.
Yes, it might not actually be easy to earn from either a website or an app but I don't think that's what makes it a high risk investments. The risk I am talking about is one you invest in a platform without having to know whether it is actually legit or not or it's stuff concerning gambling. What you did is more like opening an online store, you don't earn immediately but that doesn't mean that you can't earn afterwards if you are committed to making money from it. The website you talk of is legit and one can possibly earn well by working on the site, so I don't think you made a bad decision.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I invest, I will see how much I will get return on my investment, I will take the risk accordingly. If there is high risk, there will also be high reward. But this does not mean I will risk a large amount. I will see if the investment is legit or not.

Skysaint

Verified member
When I invest, I will see how much I will get return on my investment, I will take the risk accordingly. If there is high risk, there will also be high reward. But this does not mean I will risk a large amount. I will see if the investment is legit or not.
You are right about that. High risk always comes with a high reward but the fact that it is a high risk investment means that there would be a very tiny chance or possibly of you coming through with it.
If the investment site is actually legit then I think it will be classified under low risk investment unless in the case of Ponzi scheme or platform.
I once traded in a cryptocurrency wallet that had reviews of it being legit. I made some investment in it and sometime later it turned out to be a scam if though they had a customer service when they were acting legit so one needs to be careful