Avoiding diabetes by diet and physical activity

Actually both the diet and exercise are important for staying healthy and fighting ailments like diabetes. Many people remain physically active but they just cannot resist fast food and this actually reverses the good effects of exercise on your health and make you unhealthy. This is why both healthy food and exercise are important for your health and for the management of diabetes.

To avoid diabetes you have to avoid taking excess sugar because it's not good for the body.though we have to regulate the way we take sugar because when we have low sugar in the body it's not really good and it's bad and also when we have High sugar it's not good for the body.so don't take too much sugar if you are taking it just apply a little amount for a healthy life.also you have to stop the intake of excess junks like chocolate they are very bad for the body and can also cause serious damage to the health

I have heard that this before that diabetes is hereditary then if this is the case then people just need to find out about it on time and stop it's onset as stated by you.the best bet will be to avoid. Surgery things and foods like rice, bread and yam. Anyone to spike insulin should be avoided

Metformin, the common drug used for diabetics, is only to control your blood sugar level, it does not cure your diabetes. This drug was actually developed as an alternative to diet and exercise for diabetes and was originally recommended to people who cannot control their diet and cannot do regular exercise.
My wife's sister who is a nurse is against Metformin because of the side effects. Although she did not clearly say the details of side effects but she said it is better to take insulin shots instead of taking Metformin. Her eldest daughter is a juvenile diabetic who is on insulin for more than 5 years now.

Metformin, the common drug used for diabetics, is only to control your blood sugar level, it does not cure your diabetes. This drug was actually developed as an alternative to diet and exercise for diabetes and was originally recommended to people who cannot control their diet and cannot do regular exercise.
Its my first time hearing about this drug name "Metformin that can be used to control diabetes. When it helps those victims of diabetes to control their sickness when they aren't acquainted with exercise and eating what suppose to be eating as normal diet for diabetic patient. I've learned about the drug name that controls diabetes, I'll simply recommend it to those sicking diabetes.

You comment reminds me of the monk from Tibet. He said that modern things have been ruining our health. Yes, fast food is the craze now particularly for the children who love burgers, fries, fried chicken wings and pizza. Those are dirty food, according to the monk and I probably would agree. But I also have my cheat day on those dirty food but not too often.
At times our hunger for those kind of dirty foods that contains lots of fats entices it even when we starve ourselves from taking it. But as time goes on, we can't keep on depriving ourselves the privilege to feed on those kind of food you called Dorty. I know lots of fries, pizzas and burgers doesn't improve the health instead it brings cholesterol which expand the tissues and causes obesity.

Actually both the diet and exercise are important for staying healthy and fighting ailments like diabetes. Many people remain physically active but they just cannot resist fast food and this actually reverses the good effects of exercise on your health and make you unhealthy. This is why both healthy food and exercise are important for your health and for the management of diabetes.
You comment reminds me of the monk from Tibet. He said that modern things have been ruining our health. Yes, fast food is the craze now particularly for the children who love burgers, fries, fried chicken wings and pizza. Those are dirty food, according to the monk and I probably would agree. But I also have my cheat day on those dirty food but not too often.

I work as a write and unfortunately i sit for long periods of time. Sitting and not being active is one of the major causes of diseases in people and most of the people do not realise this problem. There is a drawback of being a writer and this is one of the biggest drawback. You have to sit for long hours and type looking at a computer screen.
If you're a writer who writes in the front of the computer for long period, you should adjust the screen lightening. Or you better put on glasses to help reduce the lightening effect not to penetrate too much into the eyes. That causes eye defect if time isn't taking in the future. That's what i do to prevent my eyes paining me.

Yes, it helps keep our body and well-being at a stable or moderate state. Without exercise I'll be prone to diseases, cos i stay indoors or all alone almost every day. So staying fit will be carried out through fitness exercises done 1-2 times every week. That helps me to keep my fitness level high to avoid undue fatigue that might be dangerous to my health.

I work as a write and unfortunately i sit for long periods of time. Sitting and not being active is one of the major causes of diseases in people and most of the people do not realise this problem. There is a drawback of being a writer and this is one of the biggest drawback. You have to sit for long hours and type looking at a computer screen.

Okay well understood,exercise is just so important to everyone I think maybe one or two people have learnt from this and we always try as much as possible to get as much exercise as possible because these are the things that will give energy to the body, exercise is very important in all areas of life.
Yes, it helps keep our body and well-being at a stable or moderate state. Without exercise I'll be prone to diseases, cos i stay indoors or all alone almost every day. So staying fit will be carried out through fitness exercises done 1-2 times every week. That helps me to keep my fitness level high to avoid undue fatigue that might be dangerous to my health.

It doesn't mean you exercise when you just finish, lol, not what i truly mean. I meant that, when you're body must have accumulated lots fatty foods, and you're body becomes overloaded through it, that you should get yourself acquainted with exercise to ease yourself from the burden of such fat over load.
Okay well understood,exercise is just so important to everyone I think maybe one or two people have learnt from this and we always try as much as possible to get as much exercise as possible because these are the things that will give energy to the body, exercise is very important in all areas of life.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Diabetes runs in our family which makes me conscious of that disease. My father had it and he died due to kidney failure as a complication of diabetes. Good thing that he was 87 already. I have noticed that most seniors in my circle are diabetic. It is a discouraging find because when I was younger diabetes was not common. Even my uncle who also had it once said a question “is there any senior who is not diabetic?”

One diabetologist said that diabetes is hereditary so what you do you cannot avoid it. But you can deter the onset and you can also control the blood sugar level with proper diet and physical activity. Everything should be in moderation. Too much exercise is not good and too little food is also not good. Finding the moderate level is on a case to case basis. Now that is the real problem.

Lolz,it is not advisable for you to exercise your body when you are overloaded with food, exercise is actually for everyone both for those that are fat and those that are not fat, exercise help to burn fat in fat people it will also help keep your body in good shape, exercise should be part of our daily life.
It doesn't mean you exercise when you just finish, lol, not what i truly mean. I meant that, when you're body must have accumulated lots fatty foods, and you're body becomes overloaded through it, that you should get yourself acquainted with exercise to ease yourself from the burden of such fat over load.

Lol, those who is too moved about eating whatever they see are just prone of being infected by obesity. Cos it is the excessive intake of fatty foods containing lots of calories without control. So when lots fatty foods have now become over load, it helps expand the tissues and the body parts starts expanding without country. Always watch your weight, and be cautioned taking foods, remember to exercise your body when you feel strained or overloaded with food.
Lolz,it is not advisable for you to exercise your body when you are overloaded with food, exercise is actually for everyone both for those that are fat and those that are not fat, exercise help to burn fat in fat people it will also help keep your body in good shape, exercise should be part of our daily life.

what I actually meant is that obesity can actually make diabetes serious that is why people with diabetes are supposed to make sure they don't eat too much fatty food. sometimes people with the genetic tendency of obesity may find it difficult to control themself because sometimes this could be genetic and no matter how they control themselves they still cannot be able to control it. What should one do ?
Lol, those who is too moved about eating whatever they see are just prone of being infected by obesity. Cos it is the excessive intake of fatty foods containing lots of calories without control. So when lots fatty foods have now become over load, it helps expand the tissues and the body parts starts expanding without country. Always watch your weight, and be cautioned taking foods, remember to exercise your body when you feel strained or overloaded with food.

Obesity is a disease of its own it isn't similar to diabetes. Every detestable disease caused by too many fatty foods without control. Obesity can be controlled by watching our weight and the things we eat. If we don't exercise regularly when our body is going out of shape we cab be affected by the disease. Just like diabetes, it can be controlled when we regulate things we eat that contains sugar and enroll in exercises.
what I actually meant is that obesity can actually make diabetes serious that is why people with diabetes are supposed to make sure they don't eat too much fatty food. sometimes people with the genetic tendency of obesity may find it difficult to control themself because sometimes this could be genetic and no matter how they control themselves they still cannot be able to control it. What should one do ?

Yes and sometimes obesity can actually be a negative things for people who are diabetics that is why it is always advisable for you to control your weight and not to be very fat because it can lead to a lot of complications in the body if you are prone to diabetes.
Obesity is a disease of its own it isn't similar to diabetes. Every detestable disease caused by too many fatty foods without control. Obesity can be controlled by watching our weight and the things we eat. If we don't exercise regularly when our body is going out of shape we cab be affected by the disease. Just like diabetes, it can be controlled when we regulate things we eat that contains sugar and enroll in exercises.

Very good, he's just perfect example that what is been casted on the family can still be overturned if you're determined to finding solutions to that, just as he has found solutions on his own to curb the contraction of the disease. So if you regulate the food you eat and what you drink, enroll in routine exercises to help burn down the sugar accumulated.
Yes and sometimes obesity can actually be a negative things for people who are diabetics that is why it is always advisable for you to control your weight and not to be very fat because it can lead to a lot of complications in the body if you are prone to diabetes.

he said it and he has an understanding about the diabetes that is why he is taking all the preventive measures to make sure that he is free from contracting it,early idea in most of these disease is always important and is really nice he is doing at least even at that stage he is trying to control it and that's the perfect way we all need to learn.
Very good, he's just perfect example that what is been casted on the family can still be overturned if you're determined to finding solutions to that, just as he has found solutions on his own to curb the contraction of the disease. So if you regulate the food you eat and what you drink, enroll in routine exercises to help burn down the sugar accumulated.