Avoiding diabetes by diet and physical activity

Laughs, i didn't disagree. Rather i told you I'm somewhat in agreement with that, but regular exercise can help reduce the risk of such kind of persons prone to having diabetes. I know its hereditary disease, but @Alexandoy, even said it. But he isn't with it at the moment, even going past 60, but his parents, both grand parents where diagnosed with the deadly disease. Their is how you can regulate your diet, you won't contract it, even if its a family disease.
he said it and he has an understanding about the diabetes that is why he is taking all the preventive measures to make sure that he is free from contracting it,early idea in most of these disease is always important and is really nice he is doing at least even at that stage he is trying to control it and that's the perfect way we all need to learn.

do you remember when I said that diabetics can somehow be a hereditary and you were saying that it may not actually be true? He has just confirm it ,Anyone that has a tendency from parents should be very careful because there is 80% possibilities of getting it if you're not careful of your lifestyle .
Laughs, i didn't disagree. Rather i told you I'm somewhat in agreement with that, but regular exercise can help reduce the risk of such kind of persons prone to having diabetes. I know its hereditary disease, but @Alexandoy, even said it. But he isn't with it at the moment, even going past 60, but his parents, both grand parents where diagnosed with the deadly disease. Their is how you can regulate your diet, you won't contract it, even if its a family disease.

One of the factors that can help you at least curb the risk of diabetes is through exercises. Are you good exercising your body system? That, will help to excrete the toxic containing sugar contents in your body. If you train often in a routine way, reduce the level of sugar consumption, can help curb the risk of contracting it. But you might still be an exemption of the disease. You're retired and above 60. And up to now, you've not encountered it, which shows your destiny and health condition will be different, since you've lived up to this day without contracting it.
do you remember when I said that diabetics can somehow be a hereditary and you were saying that it may not actually be true? He has just confirm it ,Anyone that has a tendency from parents should be very careful because there is 80% possibilities of getting it if you're not careful of your lifestyle .

One of the factors that can help you at least curb the risk of diabetes is through exercises. Are you good exercising your body system? That, will help to excrete the toxic containing sugar contents in your body. If you train often in a routine way, reduce the level of sugar consumption, can help curb the risk of contracting it. But you might still be an exemption of the disease. You're retired and above 60. And up to now, you've not encountered it, which shows your destiny and health condition will be different, since you've lived up to this day without contracting it.