Bear Signals and Pumping Isides from BitMex Whale

Rodry

A few months ago I came across a very interesting BitmexBear Whale channel. In it, a major investor shares predictions and insider information. He also offers participation in the OTC QNT, with a minimum budget of $5,000. In my opinion this is a very profitable offer, because you can get access to his private channels for free. So I did.

I raised a capital of $35,000 and started the OTC transaction. I would like to note that the channel support is friendly and always answered my questions. After buying QNT through OTC I managed to make $66,000 + . Then I started trading according to his predictions from the Insider private channel. The result and accuracy of the signals amazed me, he gives 2-3 signals per week, but the main thing is that they work.

Here are the biggest gains he was involved in: MAV +3,700%; WLD +3,298.6; GOFX +780.64; HIFI +913%.

He mostly uses 3X - 5X leverage.

If you have any questions you can message me on Telegram, happy to help you: @rodryfissher

lamxanutnah

It's essential to remember that past gains, while impressive, do not guarantee future success in the highly volatile and speculative cryptocurrency market. Investors should approach any investment with caution and conduct their due diligence.

sazanh8qnh

How does the BitmexBear Whale channel provide predictions and insider information that leads to profitable outcomes for investors? What's the basis for the accuracy of their signals, and what kind of analysis or information do they rely on?

colenahia29j

It's important to exercise caution when following predictions and signals from any source, as the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and unpredictable. What are the potential drawbacks or risks associated with such investments?

vantruan8h

Joining the OTC QNT with a minimum budget of $5,000 and accessing private channels for free seems like a profitable offer for those looking to invest in cryptocurrencies.

manhtruang9a

While the results shared are impressive, what risk management strategies and precautions should investors take when following signals and engaging in leveraged trading?

laichienduowcroi

The gains mentioned are undoubtedly remarkable, and if the BitmexBear Whale channel indeed provides reliable signals and predictions, it can be a valuable resource for cryptocurrency investors.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The gains mentioned are undoubtedly remarkable, and if the BitmexBear Whale channel indeed provides reliable signals and predictions, it can be a valuable resource for cryptocurrency investors.
But, it's always better to relay on our own analysis. Yup, signals can be considered as confluence but end of the , we should be responsible for our own trade. This is what you can make if you have confidence IMG_20231102_123247.png on your own setup...