Beermoneyforum with there rules

Finger Geek

Verified member
Incorrect Category Posting
Today I would like to talk about beermoneyforum rules. For some someone that has worked with most of them, you will agree with me that they all have different rules and this is to protect the forums. Most of them are against plagiarism in which is not advisable for us.

Beermoneyforum is one of the oldest and legit forum that is still paying but there is problem with the forum. Many people keep on complaining that they are been banned their. At first I thought that it is because they go against there rules but I don't think so. Why I am saying this is because I have registered more than 5 accounts there and I registered one after I have been banned from one. So when I was banned on the first one , I thought maybe I have gone against there rules. So when I registered the second one, I made sure that I read all the rules and understand it. But at the end I was banned again. So I registered again and again but I was banned in all. So I stopped and I discovered that it is not because I went against there rules but the owner personal reasons.

What reason do you think that they ban account linked that?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I was also banned from beermoney, the admin there is always at a banning spree because he is always banning posters at will I don't knows what's always the issue. Because the admin wouldn't even let ya iu know as when you are locked out you can't be contacted and you can't contact the administration as well as there's no avenue to do that.

I have read some people saying they have created more accounts after the first ban and they were banned again. I have never tried that though so I don't know how that's true though. maybe there's something the admin might be using to detect resurface account maybe your IP address gave you away. But instead of me creating another account on a same site I have been banned I will rather join another earning site it might be better with me in another forum and I think it gets better.