Before quitting your job to focus on a business!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are beginning to think of starting a business because they feel business gives them the opportunity to be their own bosses, they tend to also make more money from their business than they do from their work place.

Despite all these, I do not think it is advisable for people to just quit a job they have become they want to focus on a business.
You never can tell how things will happen in the future. The kind of profit you make from a business may not be the same in years to come.
If you are passionate about your job, it would be difficult to enjoy handling your business even if you are making money.

Make sure you have plans of what alternative you will take when the business fail. I feel it's better to get someone to handle the business while you still go to work.

Before you quit your job, make sure these factors are put in place so you won't regret.

Quitting a job to start a business, not to run a business. There is a saying, a bird in hand is worth two in the business. It is an unreasonably high risk quitting a job to start a business. If you can, try to be integrating your business while still working. But if you quit your job and the business doesn't go as planned, what will you do? Although it might be worth it, it still does not make sense to make that decision. If you want to quit your job you must have something that is already sure and running for you, but if not, like I said you can do the two simultaneously and then quit your job later.