Before you think of Business ideas, read this.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not always easy to come out without business ideas. It tasked assiduous task before one can come out with business ideas.

However, while coming out with business ideas, we must learn to come out with business that will be paying us even after our death. The one that won't require us to be present there always.

There are some business that only fetch you money if you are running it. The moment you close for the day, that's the moment you stop making money. To me, this type of business can not make some one rich but only comfortable.

Bill Gate for instance has come with the ideas of Microsoft, and this will continue fetching him money even while sleeping. The business doesn't require him to be actively present before he can make money.

So the best thing for us to do while racking our brain for business idea is to make sure that we come out with the type of business that can fetch us money while we sleep and even after our death. And not the one that require us to be there actively before we can make money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You spoke admirably well. We should think wisely find that business plan, ideas that will bring steady profit over time in any business initiative we should venture into. Starting a business with low planning and no vision for the business drag to unsuccessful business time. I stayed for three months to find better plan for my business and never delve in so easily because i want money, No. I waited patiently to crave ideas that is taking higher today.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I like your ideas and it is always good for any business man to think ahead of others. There are some businesses that are evergreen and there are some that are not. Evergreen businesses come fetch your money while you sleep, it can fetch your generation money even after your death.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You spoke admirably well. We should think wisely find that business plan, ideas that will bring steady profit over time in any business initiative we should venture into. Starting a business with low planning and no vision for the business drag to unsuccessful business time. I stayed for three months to find better plan for my business and never delve in so easily because i want money, No. I waited patiently to crave ideas that is taking higher today.
Thanks for the commendation. I will be glad to be shared with the ideas when you finally come out with the business that pays even while asleep. I am currently working on those kinds of business. It is better to wait and think deeper than to just create business that will only run for some few years and then fade away. That's my opinion on business idea.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I like your ideas and it is always good for any business man to think ahead of others. There are some businesses that are evergreen and there are some that are not. Evergreen businesses come fetch your money while you sleep, it can fetch your generation money even after your death.
People like Bill Gates, Elon Musk and even Fecoms together with some owners of PTC websites have come with nice ideas. They can be making money even when they are not actively online or present. That's the kind of business we should be thinking of and not just to be buying or selling things. Some of those business can't stay forever.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the commendation. I will be glad to be shared with the ideas when you finally come out with the business that pays even while asleep. I am currently working on those kinds of business. It is better to wait and think deeper than to just create business that will only run for some few years and then fade away. That's my opinion on business idea.
Its just good that you're focusing on craving better business initiative than just starting any that will fade prematurely. I currently have a video game business that i have been managing since 2019. It took me sometime to get going with the business, i thought about business ideas before finding it perfect establishing. I can say i make $70-$80 from the business every month, its just like passive income to me because i don't watch too much to earn. Someone i employ helps me to manage it and i pay him monthly for that. I check on my business every three days to make sure its up and running.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Its just good that you're focusing on craving better business initiative than just starting any that will fade prematurely. I currently have a video game business that i have been managing since 2019. It took me sometime to get going with the business, i thought about business ideas before finding it perfect establishing. I can say i make $70-$80 from the business every month, its just like passive income to me because i don't watch too much to earn. Someone i employ helps me to manage it and i pay him monthly for that. I check on my business every three days to make sure its up and running.
Thanks very much for sharing your business ideas. It shows you are selfless and wish the betterment of others. So how do you cope with the inflation on price of fuel in running your video game and do you have to change your video game box everytime there is update on a game. For instance, do you change to ps4 when ps3 faded or what?