Benefits of honey : A natural medicine

Yusra3

Banned
Honey is a natural medicine. It can treat everything from colds and coughs, to stomachaches and sore throats. Numerous advantages of honey include:

1. Honey contains antioxidants that help to fight free radicals in the body, which can lead to premature aging and disease.

2. Honey is a natural medicine that has been used for centuries for its healing properties. It is a source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help us fight against infections and diseases.

3. In addition to being an antimicrobial substance, honey also contains hydrogen peroxide which helps destroy bad cells in the body and boost immune system activity.

4. It has been shown to help relieve pain from arthritis by healing damaged tissues and reducing inflammation.

5. Honey has many healing properties, including antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.

6. Honey can be used topically to treat wounds and burns. It can also be used as a hair rinse to relieve dandruff and dry scalp.

7. It can be used as an eye drop to treat sore eyes caused by allergies or infections.

8. Honey is also known for its ability to relieve many common ailments like coughs, colds, sore throats, sore muscles/joints, bronchitis, constipation and abdominal pain.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have seen so many situations in which medical doctors and other health practitioners advise people to take more of honey instead of taking natural sugars because they really understand the function of Honey to the body.

Because of this I have went further to research on my own personally to really understand the function of honey to the body and from all the information I've been able to get I have come to understand that there are so many function of honey to the body most especially to older people.

Honey is one of the food that contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help up certain diseases such as arthritis and asthma.. it supplies the body with the natural sugar needed to effectively Carry out it normal activities.

It is so unfortunate that a lot of people are not able to afford honey and sometimes the one they get are not always original.