Benefits of onions

Kola

Verified member
Generally onions are used in the sweetening of food.but it has other benefits that people don't know it has.onions help to regulate the body temperature and also help the temperature of the body to be moderate.also onions help to cure any kind of pain in the eye it helps the eye a lot.it also helps to boost both the Immune system and digestive system.it helps to regulate blood sugar in the body and also make our bones strong.it also helps to cure disease like heart problem, heart disease, kidney disease cancer and different types of disease.it also give the body essential nutrients.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Onion is very good in the body and it use to help body system against external attack from diseases
Onion is very good when some body have eye problem one can use it and it use to work very well.
If some thing drop inside ones eye one can put onion water and it will clear it .

Krishrish

Onions have a lot of nutritious benefits that is why it is good to try and include it in our diet once in a while as it is good for heart and eye health

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I did a research on the internet concerning the function of onions and I was able to realise that it has an antioxidant property that helps in body and cells development, in this case taking onions everyday can help to repair the body tissues and help in good cells formation ,this is just one of the most important reason people should not overlook the taking of onions.

Empress

Verified member
Onions have always been a great advantage when added to our food it provides some vital benefits to our health like keeping our heart and eye healthy though some people don't like eating onions or sighting onions in the food just like me but I do grind with my pepper or slice a little to my food because of all the benefits derive from it

Maria Javed

Onion is a flavour. Onions are high in vitamins B6, potassium, folate, vitamins C , fiber, anti oxidants and manganeese, calcium,, phosphorus. Onions contains nutrients like calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber and sugar. Onions are fully filled with iron and sulphur.

1. Onions are a great source of anti inflammatory and anti oxidants which can safe the bones from free radical damage.

2. Regulate blood sugar level
Onions are very good for those people who has diabetes. The sulphur compound known as allyl propyl disulfide in onions help to increase the insulin production. And lower level blood glucose in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes

3. Benefit for the heart health
If you eat onions on daily basis prevent you from many heart diseases and heart stock. Because Onions are packed with anti oxidants and anti inflammatory these reduced the risk of heart attack and heart diseases.

4. Help in hair growth
Onions helps hair to grow and strong. And it is a best way to to make hairs strong. And if you apply onions oil on hairs our hairs get sulphur. So by applying onion oil on hair or by eating onions there is growth in your hair.