Best AdSense alternatives for blogging?

Ajebo25

Verified member
As much as many people love blogging, AdSense has been strict with their rules lately which is getting many people banned daily on AdSense, I have seen many complains on social media where they complain bitterly of not breaking any AdSense rules and they still got banned, apart from that there are some procedure which AdSense take that many people don't really like, for example AdSense approval procedure not to talk of pin verification, this is a procedure where you have to verify you AdSense account with a pin which will be sent to you physically, this is one of the problems which many people face because they say they have waited for the past 6 months but still haven't gotten their AdSense pin.

These and more are the problems which many people face on AdSense I need anyone here to refer me to best ad networks pls.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Don't make a post on speculations, and don't post anything without knowing the topic. I have been using adsense for almost 3 years without any issues, I receive payment regularly. People who get banned are the people who have violated adsense terms. If you click your ads, or even as someone to *********, or use a service that generates clicks on your ads will ban you. If you use PTC to advertise your site, you will get banned. If you use bot traffic, and traffic exchange traffic, you will get banned. Not getting a PIN is not an issue f you know what to do if you don't receive a PIN. If you requested a PIN 3 times and still did not receive a PIN, there is a manual process where you can submit your ID and address document to verify your account. This process will be activated once you requested PIN for 3 times.