What's the best AdSense Network for blog monetization?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are 100s of advertising networks which is ideal for blog monetization. But remember, not all of them can bring reasonable revenue to your blog site when you don't have thousands of traffic on average everyday via your blog. Whereas some Ad network rewards you higher even when you don't generate thousands of traffic and quality contents via your blog site. You can earn running a considerable average traffic in your site with just 30+ quality contents at first time.

Google AdSense is considered by many as the best when it comes to monetizing your website via Ads. To secure this kind of Ad network in your website, you need to set up your website matching Google's requirements by having quality contents off plagiarism, and stable traffic, privacy and location widget etc. Other alternatives to Google AdSense are 'mediavine, media.net etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It shows you are truly knowledgeable about blogging and how to monitise blog. I will just star this thread and sure to learn from the comments of other people just to learn more about it. Because I think I can still venture into blogging later as times goes on because I have passion for writing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It shows you are truly knowledgeable about blogging and how to monitise blog. I will just star this thread and sure to learn from the comments of other people just to learn more about it. Because I think I can still venture into blogging later as times goes on because I have passion for writing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not all that knowledgeable around blogging, but I got some experience due to my earlier involvement with blogging. I had a blog earlier just as I've said via WordPress free blogging platform. I didn't make best of it that time, but the experience i got keeps me going with blogging today. I will consider owning a forum with a blog feature in the future.

AfriPeeps Official

Many publishers prefer using AdSense because of their ads placement especially now that they have auto advert placements that fits in-between your posts and comments not anywhere else, then they have a good and reliable payment process, however there are others that are also reliable and trustworthy like mgid, taabola, outbrain and others but like I said, Google AdSense have the best ads placement.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am sorry if I offend you. But there is a problem with your title. Actually your title is wrong, it does not make sense. Adsense is an ad network for publisher, the best ad network for blog monetization is adsense. If you were trying to ask what is the best adsense partner network for a blog, that would be appropriate question. There is a difference between adsense and adsense partner network.