Best Custodial wallet in 2024

niche

Verified member
Increasingly online businesses are preferring to make crypto payment. However in some countries like India, one of the largest crypto exchange is not crediting even a small amount of $6 in BTC to the account, asking for national id of sender, claiming that it is required to prevent money laundering. Since the amount of crypto received is very small, I would like to find out the best custodial wallet available in 2024. Since Binance and other major exchanges are banned in India I would like to find out the wallet which is still available in India and other Asian countries?

Suba

Staff member
If you are looking for the best and most trusted custodian wallet for 2024, but first I will give you a little idea about custodian crypto wallets, you as a user do not have full control because you do not have a private key, but a custodial wallet will be easier and user-friendly than non-custodial. wallets. Currently, some custodial wallets require KYC or ID cards, some even require verification of residential address. Here are some wallets that you can consider for storing and receiving crypto such as Uphold wallet, Coinspot wallet, Cobo.com, HolyTransaction, Coinpayments.net and Blockchain.com,