Best earning ideas.

Wiserr

I believe all of us here are here to earn money despite the fact we do learn when posting on forums but we still need money in the whole process, upon a true I must say money is a necessary things or I will I say money is the necessary substance of life I know without money non of us will survive it, so in your own personal opinion what are the best ways to earn money, we often mention, blogging, starting up a YouTube channel, trading, writing articles, vlogging, affiliate marketing freelancing and so on, this is what we normally what we mention when someone ask us for a way to earn real and passive income online, I'm sick of hearing all those way's please if you guys know of a way that you can earn a cool money online pli don't hesitate to share it with us, my reason of saying this is because I tried many online earnings sites but none of the seems to work out for me, I will much appreciate it if you share out what you have not for me only but for the growth of the forum member, thank you in advance.

E

eldavis

Though affiliate marketing is abit similar to drop shipping but they are two different things. Drop shipping is also another great way to make money. Investing in crypto currency is a good one too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will not be able to decide specifically the best way of earning money but the most important thing is what you are interested to do and sometimes it may not really be what you are interested to do but also what will be on high demand because when trying to choose a particular area or online business I believe the most important thing should be the demands of people in the area of business you are choosing , if you are able to get the best online earning opportunity that is suitable in your location and you are also capable of doing then that is just the best way of earning for you .

Personally if I am really interested to engage in any online business I might decide to engage in affiliate marketing or forex trading because I consider it to be the best and the most suitable one for me, other people may not really have the natural ability to withstand the stress that is associated with trading of a volatile market or to even Withstand the risks of losing his or her money. It all depends on who you are and your interest is all about .

funmi

Verified member
They say for you to catch a monkey you will have to spare some banana, in this way you will attracts the monkeys to yourself and then it will be an easy catch for you. But the big question will now be about where to get the banana and how to utilize the banana to achieve the desired goal.

When we try to compare the online and offline means of making money most people will think the online is simpler because you stay in a spot a d work to earn money, while the offline might require you to work under the sun and hustle and bustle a little, depending on the type of hustling you are into. I for one do not consider the online work less stressful because it takes a lot of effort to be creative enough to.work online as compared to those working offline. Those working offline requires little intellectual ability to deliver on their jobs. For me besides working on PTP sites there is nothing much about working online that will not involve some kind of risk attached and that will not involved money. One go try out buying and selling of clothes and shoes .

allison001

Verified member
We have so many ways we can make money trolling online. A lot of people still don't believe in online money making because they think they are all scam. I also had the same impression back then, but now I can see that there are so many ways of making legitimate money online.

What are some of the best ideas for earning online?

Becoming an online tutor
A lot of people do make money online legitimately by becoming an online tutor. If there's this particular thing you know and master perfectly, you can make money from it by teaching or guiding other people. You can do that online using social media such as Zoom, WhatsApp or telegram to do that.

Selling photos online
Are you good in taking photographs? If so, why not use that talent and make so much money by selling your photos online. We have so many means and ways you can sell your photos online, you can do that by using Getty images, Dreams Time, shutter stocks and more. You'll check the one with high traffic and make money with them. I do download most of my pictures from Getty images, so i think it's the best for the start.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe all of us here are here to earn money despite the fact we do learn when posting on forums but we still need money in the whole process, upon a true I must say money is a necessary things or I will I say money is the necessary substance of life I know without money non of us will survive it, so in your own personal opinion what are the best ways to earn money, we often mention, blogging, starting up a YouTube channel, trading, writing articles, vlogging, affiliate marketing freelancing and so on, this is what we normally what we mention when someone ask us for a way to earn real and passive income online, I'm sick of hearing all those way's please if you guys know of a way that you can earn a cool money online pli don't hesitate to share it with us, my reason of saying this is because I tried many online earnings sites but none of the seems to work out for me, I will much appreciate it if you share out what you have not for me only but for the growth of the forum member, thank you in advance.
Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that nowadays most people are interested in making money online rather than making money offline and so am I. It is wonderful to make money working online from the comfort of your own home wearing casual and comfortable clothes and the best of all without a boss over your head causing you stress.

On the one hand, it is a great idea to make money online but on the other hand, it is not always easy. Although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. Thus, you may waste time, effort and even money working on these sites and not get paid in the end. So, it is wise to do a very good search for every new earning site you come across in order to avoid any future problems.

In my opinion, if you are interested in making some legit money online, you can try affiliate marketing and freelancing. Both ways are legit and they are also very profitable. As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning method is Trendri because earning here is easy and quick. I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone because it is the best earning platform of all!

Sikapa

Verified member
You case is different my dear. There are a lot of ways to make money online and you know most of these ways needs special skill but maybe you don't have this special skills just like me. This is making you and me not getting much money online, there are people who are making huge amount of money on fiverr. You see, most people even create a website and sell on fiverr and others even design a logo and many other things.

If you have these skills you can get rich easily just online alone. Remember Mark Zuckeburg or whatever the name is spell but I mean the owner of Facebook. He is rich and still getting rich just through online but do you have this skills and knowledge as he does? I also want to remind you these two friends who designed and created Google, how rich they are.

I dear there are a lot of ways to get rich apart from the above listed ways but you need to have special knowledge and skills.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways of making money on the internet but it all boils down to your area of interest. When you venture into something that you are very much interested you will probably find it as the best way of making money online.

There are several kinds of businesses you can go into on the internet such as affiliate marketing, blogging, forex trading and a lot of others. the first thing I always advise people that want to make money online is to try as much as possible to gather the necessary knowledge required in order to make good amount of money from a particular venture.

After gathering a lot of knowledge about it the next thing you need to do is to put everything you have learnt into action. Many people attend so many courses about making money online but at the end of the day, they will not be able to put what they have learnt into action.

I personally find cryptocurrency trading very interesting and I try as much as possible to make profit from it on daily basis and also I watch a lot of videos about cryptocurrency projects and strategies. constant learning is one of the best way of becoming an expert in a particular venture.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Money is a very essential commodity in everyone's life for sure. That is why we all struggle to make some. The internet has given us a very good opportunity to earn the money. Of which you would be really stack trying to earn offline where opportunities have become really scarce and competitive.

Online earning methods are so many and everyone finds their best earning method based on likes and skills. For me, my passion is writing and so I earn online through writing. Paid to post forums have given me such a great opportunity to do just that. Now I earn $1.5 daily just for being active in two forums.

Article writing is also a lovable way to earn online as a writer. Though I have not settled on a great article writing platform to focus on. I sell my article writing skills in freelance platforms like Upwork, but that does not happen regularly.

The two ways to earn from my writing that I look forward to trying is blogging and writing ebooks. The two are really great but require much effort and patience as you will not start earning as soon as you start them. But with passion, I know I can do it.

Rookery

Making money online has become a great way for anyone and everyone to make a few extra dimes, either as a side hustle or full time. Freelancing is the best option you have. You can start your business and you can also train to be an online tutor. There are many websites available on the internet that can provide you necessary information. You have the freedom to choose anything, do what you like best.