Best Online Earning Ideas for 2022

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to continue working online in 2022 and build a stable online income, here are top 5 ideas to make money in 2022.

YouTube: Youtube has consistently remained one of the best ideas to make money online. If you are yet to work on youtube, you should be planning to launch your channel in 2022. I recommend youtube because you can earn on youtube in multiple ways such as youtube monetization, affiliate marketing, sponsorship, Patreon, etc.

Blogging: If you do not have a blog yet, I recommend that you set up a blog and start earning from your blog in 2022. Blogging requires writing skills, SEO skills and Digital Marketing skills. You don’t need to be an expert, even with moderate level skills you can earn from blogs by using Adsense and Amazon ads, as well as from sponsored content, product sales, ad space sale, etc.

Facebook:You might be already using facebook for fun, now it is time to use facebook to make money in 2022. There are various ways to make money on facebook, for example selling products through facebook marketplace, facebook page monetization, Facebook instant articles.

Freelance marketplaces: If you have expert level skill such as graphic designing, web designing, writing, marketing, you can sell your skills through Fiverr or Upwork.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am making money on youtube, I make money from my blog, I make money on facebook through influencer marketing and I also make money from freelance market Fiverr. I am not making a lot of money on each of these platforms but I do make money which contributes to my overall income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways of making money in 2022. One thing you must know is that you may not start to make money from this ventures immediately but with consistency you can be able to go through. Some of the best business ventures in 2022 online are;
Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is simply the act of selling other people's product in order to get a certain percentage of the selling price. The selling price is usually called commission and it can range from 50% to 60% or even more and sometimes less. This is dependent on the platform you are using to promote the products. A lot of people have been able to capitalise on this to make a whole lot of money on the internet even when they do not have their own product.
YouTube: A lot of people have been able to make a whole lot of money from YouTube over the years. The good thing about YouTube is that it is just like a blog. Your ability to get a lot of people to subscribe to your YouTube channel and give you a lot of views will determine if you will make money from it or not. There are several ways you can make money with YouTube ranging from Google adsense to promoting affiliate products.

Wiserr

I completely agree with you,you have made mention of those great ways that one can use to earn a passive and stable in online but point is here most of the things you've made mention are things that you need adequate preparing and funding before can start, let's take example like YouTube, before one can start to earn from his or her YouTube channel you need to go through lot's and lots of processes, YouTube is a great place to earn cool Cash but the point is you have to be very patient before you can but if not you'll end up quiting.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As always there is a lot of opportunities that you can be able to take advantage of in a lot of spaces in human endeavour. There is usually a lot of things and which you will have to check out first of all especially if you want to have an offline business to like the demand that is more pressing in your area and the amount of money that you are having to start. Regardless of whatever is happening I think these are my top businesses of 2022.
1. Dropshipping . It has been around for quite some time right now but I still think that a lot of people do not have the necessary exposure when it comes to drop shipping. This is a very good business that you can be able to start even if you do not have so much money.
2. Freelancing. A lot of companies and institutions are now looking for people who can be able to work from home or people who can just be able to work with them for a small amount of time . This means that you can be able to learn high-quality schools that are always in the man like graphic design and writing and make money from it.

allison001

Verified member
We have so many top ways of making money online in 2022. Day by day, internet provides us with the best and legitimate ideas of making money online.
What are some of the best ways we can make money online in 2022?

Looking around the world millions of people do make their money online legitimately in 2022 by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex. Investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is a very good and best means of making money online. A forex trader that has a high knowledge of forex market and also use the perfect strategy can become a millionaire overnight. I'm saying this out of experience, I have a friend of mine that trade forex, yesterday he made $700. So it's best to earn from here.

Blogging is also another legit and best way people do make their money online in 2022. This isn't easy, you have to monetize your blog which will take Long process, the more traffic you get, the more money you have. As a blogger, you main concern is your audience, you must create useful contents not just posting or writing what's in your mind.

Investing in cryptocurrency, forex and blogging are best earning.

U-Exchange

In 2022, people have numerous means of making money online, a lot of people who make money online in 2022 by working as a YouTuber. Some people also make money online legitimately in 2022 by writing books. These are good means of making money online, but you must acquire more knowledge and understand what it is required from you.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have started a couple of new things in 2020, for instance staking crypto currencies and investing in penny stocks. I am also giving more time on few things that I was already doing in 2021. Because of the volatility in the market, I was not much involved with crypto currencies in the past, I had some crypto assets but I was never serious about the assets I had. However, these year I decided to invest more on various cryptocurrencies. I not only started building my assets but also started staking crypto for better earning. I am earning about $1 daily rewards just by staking various crypto currencies. I have always wanted to invest n American companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Tesla, etc. but the stock prices were beyond my capabilities, but this years I started penny stock. I am using a platform called Webull to trade penny stocks. In 2021, I was selling via Eyst, however, this year, I started giving more time on my etsy business. I am listing new products, promoting my products and store aggressively and in the mean time I am also generating more profits than I used to earn in the past. I am also working on a few print on demand stores

sincerem

VIP Contributor
2021 I was active in freelance writing gigs via freelancer.com, I resigned during the ending part of 2021 too, to focus on crypto projects, I am trading crypto mainly on P2P, arbitrage, and promoting 'impros here in my locality, which is centred in youth football development using impros coin to Blockchainize, tokenize the marketplace as a means of primary payment option. Nevertheless, I'm still open to owning another blog, after my first one expired, I am planning on that aspect, sooner I'll get underway. I just want to achieve something great with crypto, then invest the money gotten from crypto in a long term online project which will fetch me money passively add it up with the money I'll be making from crypto too, which means reasonable amount to come for me. YouTube channel is an option in the future for me, but my blog or forum project have to come first. Because I wouldn't face too much tasks to create contents promote my contents to attract visitors like the way YouTube channel is over demanding. If I focus on YouTube channel at the moment, it will simply detail my progress in crypto which might set me back to much.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online comes with so many opportunities. Now is the best time for you to venture into it and try as many methods as possible. With so many nations facing inflation and hard economic times, you are so much safer having several earning methods and streams of income and online earning gives you just that.

YouTube is giving people a chance to create unique and original video content which you can post in your YouTube channel and monetize it. So many people are making a good amount of money from there. As long as you can attract people to your channel and post consistently.

Then there freelancing. There are so many skills that you can choose to sell in freelance sites. Transcription, content writing, Graphic designing, web design, programming among others. These skills you may already have from your education or you can earn easily by taking some time to train on them.

You can also just do e-commerce. Especially if you are already a business oriented person off-line. You can move into creating your online presence and that will assure you a larger customer reach and a platform to advertise your business widely. But you must be ready to do delivery services.