Which is best for online earning?

Musadaq

• Amazon. You can easily earn money by becoming an Amazon Affiliate. ...
  • Upwork. Upwork is one of the best money-earning sites that gives you lots of tools to make money from the internet is the fastest and simplest way. ...
  • Meesho. ...
  • Fiverr. ...
  • Swagbucks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks should not be on the list because you will not be able to make anything out of it except maybe they
Have reorganize their system for people to make money ,but from my past experience you won't even be able to make up to 1 dollar a day. But people can really make money from fiverr if they have a skill that is on high demand such as programming, video editing. if you don't have a skill to offer then you can become an affiliate marketer to make money from Amazon or clickbank.. you won't be able to make money from those ways that has been mentioned if you don't have anything to offer.

Wiserr

Yeah the above sites you have mentioned they are all great Ways that one can use to earn money y, but the truth is that they are not as easy as you think, before you can earn on those sites you need skills and not only that if you are not a serious type you can not eari a dime, earning money on those sites you've made mention is not that easy but I'll recommend you to post on forums you can earn More than enough if you are good in writing or typing, It all depends on how serious you are.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several platforms and several business ventures if you can go into in 2022 and make a whole lot of money on them. What matters about this ventures is your level of knowledge and understanding of how they work. When you have understood very well how they work then you can be able to make tangible amount of money with them.

One of the best ways in which anyone can make money on the internet currently is through freelancing. Freelancing has already caught the attention of many people because as long as you have proper skills, you do not to require any money to sign up on freelancing platforms and start making your own money. If you are a digital marketer there are some things you can do to make money on different freelancing platforms and if you're a graphics designer then you also have jobs for you. The truth is that most of these platforms have become very competitive in the sense that if you are not good in what you do and you do not have good marketing skills then there is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money from several freelancing platforms.

Wiserr

online is a best place to earn money but some people still dont get it while some of them dont even believe you can make money online, this remainds me of a time that i told someone on how he can earn money by posting on forums do you know what that fellow told me, he told me that im engaging myseive into frauding activities just imagine if you are trying to showcase someone to online earnings and he told you that kind of thing if it were you what will you do, for me i hard no option but keept quite

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I need to let you know best is a relative term and it can mean different things for different people when it comes to make money online. A money-making model that is best for someone might not be good enough for another.

I was reading an update this morning in which a person was giving account of his journey on how to build a blog that will bring him millions of Dollars for him every month.

He gave account how I made $100 in a day and someone said that that is a good amount of money. The person who is making the case study rejected it and said that the money is not enough to what is expecting from the project at that stage.

What implies is that $100 in a day is good for one person why it is nothing to someone else that's the reason why I said best is a relative term. it is best to look for money making strategy that is suit your lifestyle and stick to it.

If you like to sell affiliate marketing might be the best option for you. You only need to take a couple of affiliate links and start promoting it to the right orders to make sales and earn commissions.

E

eldavis

They are all okay and can be considered a great way to earn money online, it depends on you the individual. What others might consider as the best way to make money online, it could be the worse for you. Find what you are good at and work with that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
  • Amazon. You can easily earn money by becoming an Amazon Affiliate. ...
  • Upwork. Upwork is one of the best money-earning sites that gives you lots of tools to make money from the internet is the fastest and simplest way. ...
  • Meesho. ...
  • Fiverr. ...
  • Swagbucks.
Hi. All earning sites mentioned are fine. It is left to you to choose the one that you think is the best and the most profitable for you. Of course, your choice will have to do with your interests, likes, preferences, and skills. Also, time is a very significant factor that should be taken seriously into consideration.

As far as I am concerned, I tried Amazon last year but I gave it up soon because I was not successful as an Amazon Affiliate. I think that the main reason was that, as a beginner, I did not have some basic knowledge of affiliate marketing. So, it is important to know a few things about affiliate marketing before starting this kind of business. I believe that affiliate marketing is profitable and it is worth trying.

Well, my favourite earning site is Trendri. Actually, it is the only site I would recommend to people who are interested in making some money online. Trendri is a legitimate and trusted platform. Here you can make money easily. You just create new threads and reply to other members' threads. It is so simple! What's more, you can meet people from all over the world and learn interesting things from the threads the members publish every day. For all these reasons, in my opinion, Trendri is the best site for online earning.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those sites you have mentioned for online earning are really great. When you give your time and effort to them, you end up earning a good amount online. Though there are some like Swagbucks which are not available worldwide and so it is not an option for everyone.

I think one should choose an online earning platform based on what they love doing. Most people who love social media and have a high number of followers will go for affiliate marketing. They can do so well earning there.

For me, I choose writing sites because I love writing alot. I started with writing fantasy stories, then went to articles and forums. Nowadays, I am a more all rounded writer since I can even write reviews and research for article niches that I don't know much about. You should choose the best online earning method based on what you love doing.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If you are a newbie looking for ways to earn extra cash online I will best recommend you to work on a paid to post website that is website that pays you for posting content and comment on other people posting , followed by working on a paid to watch website . Other ways you can earn money online as a newbie include working on paid to review website , paid to write article and report website , paid to review apps and products website , paid to transcribe articles and report website . all the following ways listed above are good money-making strategies performed by various websites in the internet you just have to look for the one best suitable and which you can get familiar with in order to begin making money online .

But if you are an advance online money making individual seeking for ways to make more money online other than earning few bucks for performing task and activities from all this little saint pain website . Then I will advise you to consider working as an affiliate marketer on this to website Fiverr and clickbank they are all the affiliate marketing website but fiverr and clickbank at the most used and prominent among call . In the same website you can become a freelancer by performing different job of your choice .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
All you have mentioned are legit and good ways to earn online. I don't think there's any best but they are popular ones where a lot of people have been using which you are sure of getting paid.

But you must have the right skills to be able to work on these so aside from having an internet enabled smartphone or laptop you need to have the right skills to be able to work and satisfy your customers on these sites.,