Best Pay Per Lead Programs.

Chandana

Pay -per-lead programs (ppl) pay a considerably large industry in online money making industry. Com paired with affiliate marketing pay per lead programs are very popular because the covert-ion rate is high. In any marketing field leads are very important. A talented marketing guy capable to convert that lead into a sell very easily. On the other hand leads are the people who interest in that particulate field and the most important thing is they are wiling to pay for a product. This is the reason people pay a large amount for leads. Followings are some PPL programs I personally use and convert well.

1) Freshbook.
This is said to be the most trusted accounting base software ( I am not a accounting person and can not say any thing regarding that). This pay $5 per lead and $ 55 per commission per sale.

2) Sendinblue.
Sendinblue is a digital marketing tool which enable the user to build up a good relationship between customer. Simply it can be said that it is a emailing software ( according to my review). This pays $ 5 per lead.

3) Constant Contact.
Constant Contact also an email marketing tool which helps to small entrepreneurs to contact with their customers. This pays $ 5 per lead and $ 101 per sale.

These are the few digital products, runs well.