Best survey site that pays you

Wiserr

There are different types of survey site, some differs in the nature of questions while others differs in their payment methods and rate, even though most of the survey sites are not available in small tier countries but only in top tier countries, I have been introduced to different survey sites, after Registering and answering some minor questions they don't pay me, at first any moment I hear about survey I consider it as scma and just a site that will waste your time, but as time goes on after seeing payment proofs and many other evidence about the site, that is when I realize that survey is a nice, easy way of earning money online without encountering any sort of obstacle or problem, but only if it is available in your country, most of the survey sites I have seen are not available in my country, so what can you say about your experience on survey how much more have you earn on it and which survey site pays you best and if possible you can introduce me to any survey site that you knows it is available in all countries, because making money on survey seems to be easy.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I will tell my experience regarding survey websites. Actually, I have attempted to work on many survey sites for cash. unfortunately, I was not able to make much money due to geographical restrictions. Survey sites are not made for people living in certain countries and I think it is far much better to seek other ways to make money rather than wasting time on survey sites if you belong to African or Asian countries. Some survey sites are available in some European countries. However, most of them are only for people living in Australia, Canada, United Sates, and United Kingdom.

Ebube MG

I will tell my experience regarding survey websites. Actually, I have attempted to work on many survey sites for cash. unfortunately, I was not able to make much money due to geographical restrictions. Survey sites are not made for people living in certain countries and I think it is far much better to seek other ways to make money rather than wasting time on survey sites if you belong to African or Asian countries. Some survey sites are available in some European countries. However, most of them are only for people living in Australia, Canada, United Sates, and United Kingdom.
It is true. Surveys are generally targeted at a specific geographical region. It all depends on the company offering the surveys and what they aim at.

paidsurveyadvisor

I have been experimenting and testing survey and GPT sites for years and has been getting paid by most of them. It seems to be tedious to take survey yourself so the key to earn is to leverage on their referral program. It will help you to build a passive income while your referral can earn too. Win-Win situation.

Hagson1

Yes as you said earlier, there are a lot of survey sites that do pays even though some differs in the nature of questions while others differs in different aspect, but I believe one can earn couple amount of money just by answering questions like the survey sites, I have come across slot of survey sites that pays either in the first world country and both in the third world countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The reason why I have decided not to even engage in surveys is because I have never had an opportunity to make money with it before . All the one I tried out in the past was not profitable to me in anyway and as a result I have just abandon anything concerning survey in my life. I am even looking for the best opportunity to make money by learning a skill or engaging in other online activities I believe they will definitely pay me based on the effort I have provided.

Sometimes it could be so annoying to find out that after answering everything and spending close to an hour answering most of thier question you will be disqualified. At least even if they were paying us some amount of money , this could have been a different thing and a lot of people could have been encouraged by the fact that they are really paying but this they won't even pay you anything .

Well I believe it depends on the location because Africans are not likely to be favoured when it comes to survey but probably other countries like Europe and America will have greater advantage on this.

Last edited: