Best survey site that is available in all countries you know.

Wiserr

I am pretty sure that making money on survey site is a very good and easy method of making money online but unfortunately most of the survey site I come across seems to be scam, they tends to waste ones time, even though most of the survey sites seems to be available in the first world countries but not available in most African countries, but I am sure with that its possible that there are Still survey that are available world wide, still there are others that are world wide but the problems I noticed is that there method of paying is quite different from the ones I know, also some of them there method of paying is not available in some countries, just like the PayPal it is not available in my country, PayPal has been banned here, the method of payment that seems to be available here is bitcoin wallet, so is there any survey that you know is legit and available in all countries
and you can share with us about how long have you been using it, also what are the method of there payment, I think this is the major thing one has to know before engaging in survey so that he won't end up wasting his time, by not earning anything after everything.
tell us about the best survey site you come across folks.

D

Deleted member 62875

Yes you are very right by saying there are alot of survey sites nowadays, even though most of the survey sites seems to be only available in big tier countries like the United States of America, but not available in most small countries like the Africans countries, but still I believe if you continue research you will definitely get sites that are available in all countries.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I am pretty sure that making money on survey site is a very good and easy method of making money online but unfortunately most of the survey site I come across seems to be scam, they tends to waste ones time, even though most of the survey sites seems to be available in the first world countries but not available in most African countries, but I am sure with that its possible that there are Still survey that are available world wide, still there are others that are world wide but the problems I noticed is that there method of paying is quite different from the ones I know, also some of them there method of paying is not available in some countries, just like the PayPal it is not available in my country, PayPal has been banned here, the method of payment that seems to be available here is bitcoin wallet, so is there any survey that you know is legit and available in all countries
and you can share with us about how long have you been using it, also what are the method of there payment, I think this is the major thing one has to know before engaging in survey so that he won't end up wasting his time, by not earning anything after everything.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. I fully agree with you that making money on survey sites is a very good and easy method. A lot of people participate in surveys and earn some money daily from them.

In the past, I worked on several survey sites because I really like taking online surveys and getting paid through them. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys once in a while so it was not worth it. The problem with the surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But if surveys are available for your country then it would be wise to find a legit survey site and work on it.

Of course, you must be careful because although there is a great variety of survey sites online that you can join, most of these sites are fake. Thus, you may waste your precious time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. This is very disappointing and unfair at the same time.
So, it is better to read some reviews before registering to a new survey site or ask the members here on Trendri to help you. I wish I knew a legit survey to recommend to you. But I am sure that the members here will share with us their knowledge, experience and helpful information.

cashbak

Hello, I fully understand your plight, I experienced the same challenge too, because paypal does not work in my country too. So I had to
research on how to get the money I make online to my bank account. It makes no sense going through all that hard work on the internet;
filling surveys and doing affiliate marketing and at the end of the day, you can't have access to the money you made. So I got a payment platform that works. This is the link; goldentone2000me.systeme.io/17b037e2-8cae6029-c3c0abdb. Check it out, it works wonders. They deposit your
money straight to your bank account.