Best way to invest your money without regret

EKUSANI

Incorrect Sentence Format
Real estate has been the number and reliable place to invest our money without any regret .many people in the world has done this and there are now million.making their money every day months and yearly but how can we do this .is possible to start.
There is no state or country without an estate which is your opportunity to look for the organization and do business with them .and it is been own by government and private organization.
What is really the work or how do they get this land massive.
Pls pay attention to this and am about to explore u with knowledge which you have been lacking .
1.real estate organization get their land from the state , community and individuals by doing their site survey at a given area or state .
When the are convince of the properties from the village head and also from the real owners of the land,and the all agree to sell each of their land ,that is when the will go ahead and buy from them .and if they is any issue maybe from the neighborhood the try and settle them.
And fence it all round.this organization are reliable and u can invest with them .

Thank you for sharing . what I know about real estate is that it is the type of business that can be invested by anyone that have the money to do so , And from all understanding the only possible hindrances of investing in the real estate is just the fact that it requires a lot of money . If people are able to invest in real estate business as they want then so many people could have made a lot of money from their investment because real estate investment generally gives the best profit in ratio of time.

I may not have opportunity to invest in real estate now . The reason is because it requires a huge sum of money , but if I have opportunity , this could have been the right time for me to invest because immediately I invest in a real estate property it automatically start increasing in value .

If everything is being done properly , I don't think there is any risks associated with real estate business . The only possible risks associated with this business is that you might invest in the wrong property at the wrong location and sometimes you may likely fall in the hands of scammers.

I always have the interest to invest in real estate right from when I came newly into this platform, the point is that so many people do not have opportunities to invest in real estate because of the huge amount of money that is involved . If people have ability to invest , they will likely make so much money from their investment because the real estate market is growing everyday.

Over here in my location , there are so many suitable Lands and properties I could have invested if I have the money for long-term purposes. My location is likely to be more developed in the next 3 to 5 years which is even the best opportunity for people to acquire any property now.

Every form of investment comes with Risk and if proper care and arrangement is not done , an investors might likely falls into the hands of scammers because that is what happens here sometimes .You will see how greedy property owner will use one property to sell it to different set of people and this always leads to problems and so many other things.

We just have to be careful and we also have to carry out our own personal research before investment.

The be best way to invest your money without regrets is by investing what you can afford to lose in case things don't go as planned many people don't know this, always make your research before joining any investment site to make sure you won't lose.

Majority of people are fund of investing their hard earned money on various offline or online investment that they are not even sure of whether it is legit , paying , flexible , or even accessible . And as a result of not being sure about the type of investment they want to plunge their money , they end up losing their hard-earned money to online scammers and fraudsters who own and control various scam and fraudulent websites and platform in the internet or even offline .

Have you ever thought about investing in a permanent and long-lasting benefits investments such as land investment . land investment is one of the most prominent investment in areas of west Africa that people are currently investing their money in order to earn commission and income . They are absolutely and obviously two ways to invest in Land . one of the way to invest in land is by buying Land for the purpose of carrying out other cultural practices and activities like planting of farm crops and rearing of farm animals like birds , cow , pig , goat , and sheeps etc . The second way an individual can invest in land is by buying Land for the purpose of building commercial or residential structure and thereby selling these structures to individuals that may be in need of it for the purpose of carrying out , or starting a business , or for the purpose of living .

There is absolutely no investment that do not have some level of risk chances but the fact is that, there are some investment with minimal or lower risk chances. Without the knowledge and in-depth trading skills, taking the risk of investing in cryptocurrency or Forex trading is an uncalculated risk that should not be encouraged. There is no one who does not want to get rich but at the same time, we should be careful where we invest so we do not end up enriching the pockets of scammers who are the foes. Sadly, I have been scammed different times even when I thought I was so careful, which has taught me valuable lessons that the best investment of all time is an investment that you can have direct access to at any point in time.

The best investment for me would ever remain the real estate business, this business has existed for a very long time, although it was not polished or furnished with a name and it has proven to be a venture with low minimal risk attached. There are many ways in which we can invest in real estate but the one which is more attractive to me is; investing in landed properties, where it can be used for residential purpose or agricultural purpose.

Well, talking from my own perspective, there might be no single best way of making money that can be used as a yardstick to generalize with everyone. In my own opinion, I think the best way to investing money is through real estate. This real estate investment has been on for decades but it did not have a fashionable name as it is today. Real estate business is now the new gold mine and there are so many people milking from this venture. This investment is mostly always used as a retirement plan; by purchasing of lands; building on them and renting it to tenants while you receive your yearly or monthly rent and also through venturing into agricultural activities are all profitable ways itself.

Another way of investing safely is through telecommunications company. I have a level of trust for these companies because, in my country, you must link your sim with the national identification number, which means that the government is directly or indirectly involved, which makes it safer to invest. The risk that comes with investing online is on the high side, because, many have lost their lives after they invested in a site and it crashed.

Last edited:
Well, in my honest opinion, I think every business out there be it offline or online business has their own level of risk associated with them. What you just have to do is to know how to cut or lower the risks to be minimal.

However, before going into any business you need to have knowledge and skills about that business in other to minimize the risk and to increase your chances.

As already stated above, I think real estate business is the type of if business you can venture into if you are looking for business with zero or low risk involved provided you already have the capital.

buy rental properties and rent them

when it comes to investing ones miney in any tyoe of business be it online or offline, one thing is most paramount and that is insights. I have seen somany people who invested in offline businesses like the real estate you made mention of and still failed woefully in the business because they lack an integral insight of the business. It is not just enough to say all online businesses are too risky all because one must have tried a few and got disappointed basically as a result of lack of experience. Offline businesses are indeed good and very reward as they do not seem to be very volatile in nature as compared to the online businesses which may sometimes appear very volatile in nature but indeed very stressfree and highly rewarding.

So I would say that choosing a choice of business should be determined by ones level of insight about the type of business that one intends to start and the nature of the individual that intends to start the business. For me I would rather prefer an online business as it affords me more time to handle several tasks and responsibilities. And have will have full control of my time.