It's Best to Invest Your Money Wisely Rather Than Saving it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Saving money is a wonderful habit and is one of the best ways to ensure that your financial future is secure. However, there are some disadvantages of saving money that might stand in the way of your financial goals.

The first disadvantage of saving money is the opportunity cost: it can be difficult to save money on a consistent basis, which means that you could potentially miss out on using your current funds to make further investments. These missed opportunities can include lucrative business deals or moving to a new home or city that could potentially increase your income or standard of living. It's important to think carefully about whether it makes sense to save money or invest it in another way, like buying stocks or mutual funds.

Another disadvantage of saving money is inflation. Inflation occurs when the value of money decreases over time due to an increase in the price of goods and services. This means that if you save $1000 today, that same amount of money will not purchase as much ten years from now. It's important to keep this in mind when thinking about how much you should save for retirement: if you're planning on retiring thirty years from now, it may be wise to save more than someone who plans on retiring ten years from now, due to the fact that prices will likely have increased.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I always advise people to try as much as possible to invest certain amount of their monthly income and also save some certain percentage. it is good to save but there are some disadvantages of it and the fact that investing your money gives you the opportunity to make more money and probably become very rich makes Investment better.

I have been able to make some reasonable amount of money because I invested in some cryptocurrencies instead of saving. If you look at the life of people who are billionaires around the world you will realise that they did not make their money from savings but investment.

The truth is that if you want to invest in anything you must make a lot of research and be very careful because there are certain things you will invest your money on and you would not realise any profit. It is always very important for you to try as much as possible to save certain amount of money and invest some so that you will not regret making investment.

Apart from real estate investment and agricultural investment, most of the investments are very risky. So you must be very careful and make proper research especially online.

bobs

esearch and be very careful because there are certain things you will invest your money

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that there are various different benefits of investing money rather than saving your income in a bank. saving money is a great thing, especially if you save a lots of amount because saving helps you to gain enough capital by the passage of time and then you can utilize that capital to invest in a business. However, there are a few thing a person should keep in mind:-

Inflation Destroys The Value Of Money

Inflation is one of the main reasons why the economy of a country collapses. This is why saving money might not be a good thing. In fact, you must invest money because investing money creates wealth and this means you gain more money, despite the value of the local currency depreciating due to inflation. This is why investing money is much better than saving it.

Investing Money Helps You Become A Better Investor

Investing your money can help you in many ways. When it comes to investing money, you tend to invest your capital as a beginner and even if you suffer from losses, you tend to become a much better investor by the passage of time as you gain experience. This is why I believe that investing money might be a much better choice.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
That is definitely one truth that the world is not telling us today because the world has already made our mindsets to be on the act of saving money rather than investing it . We must understand as human beings that saving our money in security based financial institutions do not increase our money but when we invest our money we have the potential to make our money breathe out more money . In the course of quest of investing our money it is advised that an individual be very careful in doing so because if he or she make wrong and unwise investments he or she could lose his money for life .

Money is a valuable and important tool that every individual must endeavour to use wisely and sensibly we should not plant our money into any investment that comes in our way rather we must make sure that the investment is either or risk-free or risk-less . We must invest our money in an investment that we are fully competent and have calculated all angles of it to become profitable and benefiting to us all . We can even discuss the investment opportunity to a more experienced individual so has to get his idea whether we should invest or not .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I would rather refer to invest my money than to save it, because money that is been saved does not increase but they rather decrease because Time value of money will always take it due course on money that is been kept in a place over a long period of time as against money that is been reinvested on tangible assets. I have seen people who decides to save up money to use as a means of catering for their needs at retirement only to discover that their saves was not enough to handle their basic needs.

They will only discover this when it is rather too late. Because naturally when we consider the fact that money saved will continue to deplete as we continue spending it. Only money that is kept for investing will continue to increase in volume. People who invested their monies on viable businesses during their active service days are the ones that have something to fall back to when they are done with work. They do not depend on even the pension that they would be given at the end of their active service. Rather they become employers of Labour themselves. And they always have more than enough to cater for their needs