Earn Money Which is the best way to invest money online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet comes with a lot of benefits. It makes communication pretty much easier. It also make information available at cheaper rate and faster.

Another thing is that it makes investments pretty much easier compared to offline process.

Investment simply means sending your money to work for you in order to make more money for yourself and you love ones.

There are so many things people are investing their money to make profit. There are some people who are engaging in cryptocurrency trading. Some other people engage in forex trading just to make more money.

I would like to invest my money just to make more money online. I don't know which one to choose from. So I want to ask you guys that which is the best way to invest money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you can get legit copy trading signals, you'll simply make profit with your funds investing in cryptocurrency. That's what many traders are simply doing who can't generate signals on their own, and they are simply generating profits through such which is better off than the losses they incur trading.

J

Jaco

Internet comes with a lot of benefits. It makes communication pretty much easier. It also make information available at cheaper rate and faster.

Another thing is that it makes investments pretty much easier compared to offline process.

Investment simply means sending your money to work for you in order to make more money for yourself and you love ones.

There are so many things people are investing their money to make profit. There are some people who are engaging in cryptocurrency trading. Some other people engage in forex trading just to make more money.

I would like to invest my money just to make more money online. I don't know which one to choose from. So I want to ask you guys that which is the best way to invest money?
Good day Kayode10.
I have also struggled with this topic for over a year, going back and forth, trying out new ways to invest money, and start making money online. I discovered about 6 months ago a course/platform that teaches you step by step how to start your own online business. I joined their course and what a surprise it was for me, I managed today to maintain a profitable stable monthly online income. Would you be interested in this course? Please let me know. Thanks. Jaco

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@sincerem this is a good idea as I don't need to spend time doing research looking for trading signal. I think I am going to approach a friend who is an expert cryptocurrency trader to give me trading signal. I think similar thing can be done in forex trading. I came across a software called OctaFX which allow a beginner trader to copy the expert in forex trading.

AfriPeeps Official

Sincerem has given a nice suggestion and I personally have seen reviews online about people who claimed they have made a lot of my money from investing in crypto currency. However the main issue here is how to get a legit source for signal so I won't just waste my money for nothing.

Naz

@kayode10 it's ok to follow others , but you should do trading yourself , because in this way you will be able to learn. I am also doing trading in my spare time , just to learn beside earning. and i prefer spot trading only. well you know better ,what is good for you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Naz I agree with you that it is good to start trading cryptocurrency of forex by oneself. Consistent trading will make it pretty much easier for someone to master the trade very well. but one thing is that you need a lot of time dedicated for researching before you make good money with cryptocurrency trading. So I think copy trading will be the best for me because I don't have much time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem this is a good idea as I don't need to spend time doing research looking for trading signal. I think I am going to approach a friend who is an expert cryptocurrency trader to give me trading signal. I think similar thing can be done in forex trading. I came across a software called OctaFX which allow a beginner trader to copy the expert in forex trading.
That's simply magnificent move you just want to take when it comes to combining the two trading options in 'forex and crypto. If you can do copy trading by following experts via octafx as you've demonstrated here, surely you'll come to reap it. Because, those experts are simply trading for profit you wouldn't lose provided that octafx is linking you to the right people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of platforms that will allow investing in various assets (shares, bonds, stocks, cryptos, etc.). Robinhood is one of the popular platforms for investment. Another popular option is eToro. If you do not want to use these platforms, you can simply buy crypto currencies, crypto currenct investment is also good.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have seen different form of investment online from the day I started work to this present day and I think I am most comfortable with investing in cryptocurrency. Even when I didn't have much knowledge about the business, but it still generated me money as of that time, just it was just little percentage profits

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is obviously an absolutely seen that technology and modernization is taking over the business and financial world , and majority of people are concerned with the intention to make money online than to offline . they are majority of online investment available in the internet that an individual can invest his time , money , and other valuable resources so as to end a positive and considerable amount of money online . Cryptocurrency and forex trading is one of the prominent and well-known online investment that have turned majority of individuals into billionaires and millionaires today . Although cryptocurrency and forex trading involves an individual to invest much of his money so as to yield much money in return , cryptocurrency and forex investment also involves an individual to be able to effectively and accurately predict the forex and cryptocurrency market so as to be able to make profit rather than losses . That is why maturity of forex and cryptocurrency traders first of all attend offline and online schools or tutorial classes that teaches how to effectively make money through cryptocurrency and forex trading platforms .

They are majority of tutorial videos on the YouTube app or platform , that can aid you to be able to recognise cryptocurrency and forex trading signals which you can place on any cryptocurrency or forex trading broker apps or platform in order to make money .

Rachael

Verified member
When it comes to investing of money online, there is no best way because all investment online is accompanied with high risk chances. Prior to this time, I had invested money online in diverse sites and I ended up loosing a lot of funds. There is one online investment that crashed some years ago in my country which was more like an elevated Ponzi scheme known as MMM, this site lasted for over a year and so many people had invested billions into this scheme but the day, the site crashed, it was so unexpected, that it caused the death of so many people, while others who were partially lucky either fell into depression or had a stroke paralysis.

This was any eye-opener to me but I still fell victim ad invested in unscrupulous site after two years. Recently, too there is a site that a man was operating and he eloped with billions of money and is playing the game of chess for investors to give him time when in reality everyone knows that the fake company has finally drowned. The best way to invest for me, is to invest by yourself and having your own asset which you can easily have access such as; Real estate investment.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to investing online there are several businesses you can put your money on and probably make some good amount of profit on the long-run.

It is also important for you to know that almost every online business comes with a lot of risk and you really need to be very much knowledgeable about that particular venture before you can make something tangible out of it.

One of the best investment I can recommend for you on the internet is cryptocurrency. Over the years, we have heard stories of people that bought some cryptocurrencies and they became millionaires because they were patient enough. The truth is that you don't just buy a random cryptocurrency and expect it to make you a whole lot of profit.

This is what a lot of people have done in the past and lost a lot of their money which does not suppose to be so. You must have proper knowledge and thorough understanding of cryptocurrency In order to figure out gems that would give you a lot of profit on the long run.

It is also important for you to know that investing all your money in a particular venture does not make sense because anything can go wrong along the line. Forex is also another investment opportunity but it is very risky.

Kendy

Verified member
There are many ways to invest money online and each of the have their disadvantages which you might only realize after you must have invested. Many people are now tilting into cryptocurrency trading because it is a bit easier to learn compared to Forex trading. Personally, I do not have interest in crypto trading. I can recall sometime ago, where I nearly lost my money because of the level of trust I had in a crypto trader. We made a verbal agreement without signing a document and I gave him about $200 to invest, the agreement was 3months, I would get my capital of profit which was just $20 but after three months I did not hear a word from him and I began to get scared, so I called him to ask what was amiss and the response he gave to me was very appalling and I knew that if I didn't step in,my money would be lost because no agreement was signed. I was able to recover only my capital. This is to tell each and everyone that, no online investment is totally save, either you invest on your own, or with the help of a third party. The one I would recommend is real estate investment, which to a larger extent, you have easy access to your assets.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to invest money online. However, not all of them are dependable or reliable. For example, there are so many HYIP sites that promise to pay a good amount of "profits" on investments and they offer many investment plans. However, the fact remains that almost all the HYIPs are scams and they are not a great way to generate passive income.

Secondly, there are a few other sites that offer investment opportunities. They require you to buy memberships and upgrade your membership from standard to advanced level. However, even those websites are also scam sites. They are based on pyramid schemes and they are not transparent. Even I have invested on such kind of sites and when I asked them about their fund sources and business transparency, they never provided any satisfactory answer. many HYIP sites even claim that they are insured and the possibility of losing money is almost zero.

This is, however, an incorrect claim. According to me, the only best way to actually invest your money is to trade in cryptocurrencies. I have made some money, despite losing a lot. I hope that I would become a great cryptocurrency trader by the will of Allah Almighty.

E

eldavis

There are so many things you can I vest your money online though, one very popular and common one is crypto currency trading and investing. Lots of persons have made good amount of money from the buying and selling of crypto currency. Another one is forex trading. As at last year, I came across a group of forex traders who where currently making hundreds of dollars per day. Another good investment online is the stock market. Investing on stocks is a great way to make money online.

Sodiq

Well, In addition to all that has been said by different individuals who has made their contribution on this discussion, I will recommend one of the best business for you which is Real estate business. But have it in your mind that there is no business that will guarantee 100% profit, but I can assure you that real estate business is profitable and very lucrative if done properly.

You just have to understand the nitty gritty of this business before embarking on it in other to have a good chance, there are several people in this industry already, that means the competition in this industry is high you just have to put your head up to have an upper hand.

Lastly, every business be it online or physical have their own risk, take a look at forex trading, I have several friends that are into this, some have made cool money from it, some have made millions and billions why some have not made a dime from it since they started the business. Cryptocurrency business is not also far from this business because they are closely similar, several people have made millions from it and also, thousands of people have not made a dime from this business.