Best Way To Make Money (YouTube/Tiktok)

Ernestnari

Banned
What is the most ideal way to bring in cash?
You must be a financial guerrilla contender to endure nowadays. Assuming that you have children, you need to accommodate them, as well.

You need to hustle. I don't mean doing illicit or deceptive things. I in all actuality do mean being inventive. For instance, assuming you can find a new line of work with a ton of personal time, you can recover that time by likewise chipping away at your side work. So you are getting compensated to get compensated. Or then again reading up for school. I did a large portion of my graduate school concentrating on thusly. Exceptionally proficient.
Apply for all administration help. No, you're not a washout or terrible individual on the off chance that you really want assistance. That is horse crap pride talking. Disregard th
Hi dear companions.

These days, the most ideal way to begin bringing in cash online is Youtube Shorts and Tiktok.

Simply continue to transfer recordings, no less than 10-20 every day, soon, the one will get viral and you will acquire huge number of supporters in a brief time frame.

Attempt to make your own video content, it isn't important to record your face or voice, assuming it is issue for you. How might you make remarkable video content? Peruse underneath:

Screen record your PC or cell phone
Record while you are out (nature,food,animals and so forth)
Respond to others recordings (Like Khaby did)
Make recordings from screen captures
Make recordings from text
Make recordings from photographs
Etc… .
Remember to watermark your recordings with your profile name once you share them.

When you got 10K+ adherents, begin adapting. Sell whoops, offer in video promotions, sell the profile and numerous different open doors.

Best of Luck companions

Honestly typing, I think these are ways that can actually work, I am not saying that they are the only best ways but at least it is realistic and if you do it right and stay committed, I am sure that you will get something good out of it. In nigeria today. People has seen social media has the means to have fun and still make money at the same time, that is the more reason why you see them rushing on it because they find it so easy to do since it involves having a nice time doing it. Youths to be precise, do invest some much of their time doing this particular thing and to be honest, they are cashing out from it even if is not all of them, at least some of them do.

In every social media one is interested to make money on the first thing you needs to do is to try as much as possible to post content that will attract people into the the particular page because gaining followers and subscribers first is always the most important thing when you are interested to make money online because it is your followers that will determine the level of your success.

People who are making money on social media have solved a problems , some have solved a problem of boredoms by making content that attracts people because those contents are funny While others has also help people by making content on how to cook ,fashion and so on.

Advertisement also play important role in the success of everyone who is interested to make money on the internet because without advertisement on other social media to attract large number of people the possibility of you making money will only be limited to people that is within your page where as there are a lot of potential people looking for such opportunity to join you.

Whatever business you are doing in social media the best way to market your product is to try and Gain a lot of exposure as possible.

The amount of money which you will make uploading videos on YouTube or using short videos on TiKToK is so enormous because we have seen testimonies of people making millions by this means and it is very obvious that the YouTube channel are one of the most lucrative ways to generate income on the internet. All you need to do is to have basic skills in video editing and you must be very fluent in the language that you have chosen. Another challenge is to meet the requirements that the YouTube or the TiK ToK needs before your channels get monetized. There are a couple of platforms that can help you generate traffic to your YouTube channel and build your subscribers in a short while. You could try a platform that is established to create traffic on social media account called for followfast. Although, I didn't use this followfast to generate traffic to my YouTube channel but I have used it to generate traffic to my brother's blog and it really worked . It is very important to note that the requirement must be met before your channel get monetized without that you cannot earn money via the YouTube .

Even though TikTok started the trend of short video forms, this form has been copied by numerous platforms like youtube, facebook, and instagram. While Facebook Reels and Instagram Reels are recent features to be added to Facebook and Instagram, Youtube shorts have been for a while and it works exactly like TikTok. On youtube you will earn by monetization of your channel and you can monetize only when you have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours video time, however, in order to earn from youtube shorts you do not have to meet the subscriber or views threshold. YOu can earn with zero subscribers and will be eligible to earn even with zero hours watch time. Youtube has 100 million USD funds for short video creators. TikTok also has funds for creators on its platform, however, TikTok is allowing only a few countries t participate in its earning program. Since youtube is a relatively newer platform, its algorithm is putting short videos to the forefront, therefore, you have better chances of earning by publishing on youtube compared to publishing on TikTok. TikTok also has other requirements such as having certain numbers of followers, belonging to certain countries, etc. It is comparatively harder to earn on TikTok.

YouTube or TiK ToK are probably good platforms in which anyone can use to make some good amount of money. The truth is that if you are able to get a lot of subscribers or followers in these platforms you can probably make a lot of money for yourself.

Firstly, it is important you have a website and if you do not have a website you should get a landing page. It may be very hard for you to monetize your YouTube channel but with persistence you can probably do that on the long run. you can venture into YouTube as an affiliate marketer and make some good amount of money from it.

What you should do is to choose a very good niche that people are very much interested on and start producing videos that relates to that particular niche whether it is YouTube shorts or not. Once people find out that you are adding a lot of values they will start watching your videos and probably subscribing to your channel.

After that you can paste the link of whatever product you are promoting on the video description and there is a chance that you would probably make some good amount of money from it.
You just have to be very persistent and hard-working.