Investment Between BNB and Bitcoins which one should I invest on

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have 40 dollars to invest in any cryptocurrency that will give me a reasonable amount of profit on Long-term,i was considering bnb and bitcoins as both of them seems to be the most growing coin, i want to invest and leave it for 2 or 3 years ,if you were to choose between the two which one will you invest on?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is decentralised and BNB is centralised; both have their own ups and downs.
Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency.
BNB is promoted by No.1 Exchange platform.
You have to make your own mind.

But if you want to buy and leave it for few years, then do a long staking of BNB or investing of Bitcoin, so that you may get extra benefit.
At the moment, i just fancy my chances, investing around BNB coin, than investing around BTC. The high volatile nature of Bitcoin isn't giving me the mind to through my funds into it. I feel inside me, that the funds will lose lots of value as more bearish run occurs. Since BNB coin entered into the crypto market, it has been on the rise, and profit has become inevitable around the coin. I understand it is not moving well as planned, it is still experiencing its bearish run. But it isn't dipping like the way BTC is going down.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have witnessed at least two to three times that the platform bonds the coin and the price has always been aggressively increased by more than 200% whenever they burn their coin and it doesn't affect every other assets invested in their platform by my calculation next month or first week of July should be the next date for their burn.
Is it that binance manipulate the price of the coin on their own?? Or its just something else that is unforseen? I don't just get that word burn' if its something they have control over, like the way yobit have control over their own shit coins. That's one of the reasons why i don't trade shit coins, cos it is easily manipulated.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have witnessed at least two to three times that the platform bonds the coin and the price has always been aggressively increased by more than 200% whenever they burn their coin and it doesn't affect every other assets invested in their platform by my calculation next month or first week of July should be the next date for their burn.
Burning of cryptocurrency actually increase the price of cryptocurrency because it will give that particular coin a value, most of the cryptocurrencies that are born might not be the best for investment except a coin like BNB, we all need to make a research before investing in any coin that interests us.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Burning of BNB has been advantageous because the price increases whenever they burn the coin and this is done quarterly though I wouldn't know if such can take place with this current bearish moment in the market except the market correct before the end of June , it is my opinion though I wouldn't know if there is more updates as regards the burn .
I know when I observe the price movement of BnB it is always higher in terms of percentage more than the movement of bitcoins, a lot of people is advising me to invest on bnb because of the smart chain technology, well I don't know if I should consider that as the one I should go for.

Ahmedo24

Verified member

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I hope when binance.com burn their BNB coin it won't affect traders invested treasury asset @Yugocean?? It will be better to maintain it for long, now the coin is gaining enough recognition in the crypto ecosystem. At the current level, BNB coin have seen more than halve. The coin went down from $660 to $296.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Burning of BNB has been advantageous because the price increases whenever they burn the coin and this is done quarterly though I wouldn't know if such can take place with this current bearish moment in the market except the market correct before the end of June , it is my opinion though I wouldn't know if there is more updates as regards the burn .

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You're right, Bitcoin is the first crypto, its a digital asset where no one decides its fate, nor manipulate its price. But BNB coin is created by binance.com at times they can go extra miles and manipulating result, to make people panic, and into selling or trying to buy. Such up and down trend makes the coin more popular and valuable, and binance is gaining from it whole sole.
BNB won't remain forever, Binance has a plan to burn BNB, it keeps burning it intentionally, so that is not going to be very good unless they have a plan to keep the crypto at some level.

I have 40 dollars to invest in any cryptocurrency that will give me a reasonable amount of profit on Long-term,i was considering bnb and bitcoins as both of them seems to be the most growing coin, i want to invest and leave it for 2 or 3 years ,if you were to choose between the two which one will you invest on?
Did you come to any conclusion? It would be better to know what you decided (no problem if you want to keep it secret, but it is better to inform if you reached the conclusion.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Consider the current situation in the market I wouldn't advise you to invest in either of them because both bitcoin on binance coin and tie together if bitcoin increases it's also increases and a bitcoin decreases is also decreases so one should just a bit patient until you see the market trying to recover.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One must first read and understand a cryptos plan, in BNB whitepapers, they are not to be forever, Binance always burn down a part of BNB, don't know why? I was only investing in BNB due to value increase, otherwise I do not trust such cryptos. Bitcoin is bitcoin, it is first one and itself is a brand without anyone deciding its fate.
You're right, Bitcoin is the first crypto, its a digital asset where no one decides its fate, nor manipulate its price. But BNB coin is created by binance.com at times they can go extra miles and manipulating result, to make people panic, and into selling or trying to buy. Such up and down trend makes the coin more popular and valuable, and binance is gaining from it whole sole.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
At the moment, i just fancy my chances, investing around BNB coin, than investing around BTC. The high volatile nature of Bitcoin isn't giving me the mind to through my funds into it. I feel inside me, that the funds will lose lots of value as more bearish run occurs. Since BNB coin entered into the crypto market, it has been on the rise, and profit has become inevitable around the coin. I understand it is not moving well as planned, it is still experiencing its bearish run. But it isn't dipping like the way BTC is going down.
One must first read and understand a cryptos plan, in BNB whitepapers, they are not to be forever, Binance always burn down a part of BNB, don't know why? I was only investing in BNB due to value increase, otherwise I do not trust such cryptos. Bitcoin is bitcoin, it is first one and itself is a brand without anyone deciding its fate.

funmi

Verified member
To me,I think investing in bitcoin is more beneficial now that bitcoin is falling, this is the right time to invest on it. Bitcoin is well known world wide. Bnb is binance coin and it is just coming up,though it it also growing but I better go for a coin that is recognized world wide than upcoming coin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin is decentralised and BNB is centralised; both have their own ups and downs.
Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency.
BNB is promoted by No.1 Exchange platform.
You have to make your own mind.

But if you want to buy and leave it for few years, then do a long staking of BNB or investing of Bitcoin, so that you may get extra benefit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well BNB is a very good cryptocurrency to invest in but I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is more popular than BNB. Bitcoin is also more accepted in the world than BNB. Most of all Bitcoin rate of rising is more faster than BNB. So I see no reason why you should choose BNB coin over Bitcoin
Bitcoin maybe the world best crypto, based on market capitalization, popularity, price value, and the number of whales investors etc. But BNB coin have shown enough strength to have outclassed, and smashed the record of being the coin with the highest increase in price percentage in 2021. It is worth investing cos it keeps increasing as days pass on.

Samuel72

Verified member
Well BNB is a very good cryptocurrency to invest in but I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is more popular than BNB. Bitcoin is also more accepted in the world than BNB. Most of all Bitcoin rate of rising is more faster than BNB. So I see no reason why you should choose BNB coin over Bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin have been on the massive increase since late last year. The same thing goes to BNB coin. 2021 have seen BNB coin rise above any other crypto in price value. The coin have seen over 1000% price increase since the turn of the year. So I'll advise you to put your words with BNB coin and watch it grow high over the number of years you want it grow.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I prefer you go for BNB at the same Time if your getting BNB you might end up selling it and exchange for other cryptocurrency. With BNB You can swap to other coins that give you a million pieces of the coin you want or even more than that depending on the type of coin. So I would say the best crypto currency to invest now is doge coin

Queentener

I don't really know much about crypto currencies, but I would go for bitcoin, I have people who invested in bitcoin and making it big, investing in an online business is high risk so take the risk and hope for the best. You can try Doge Coin too as people are saying Doge is the future, who knows what might happen tomorrow. My advice invest what you can afford to lose incase it didn't turn out well.

Briangsam

Bitcoin may be gaining popularity right now, but that alone doesn't make it a smart investment. Before you invest any money, think about your tolerance for risk. If you have money to burn and are willing to risk it, it may be worth the gamble. But for most investors, it's best to steer clear of Bitcoin for right now.
So with a market cap of over $51.08B and various benefits, investing in BNB is definitely worth it. Let's not forget that BNB is one of the top utility tokens and has a wide range of advantages over other digital coins.