Between iphone and android which is best for working online???

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many people say that iPhone is the best when it comes to phones but why fo they always say that??? Is it because of the high cost of the iPhone that makes them think it is better or the operation many people use phones to work online most times some phones like itel and htc has the habit of laging or overheating which made alot people despise the phones and that was why made itel one of the cheapest phones in the market.

I have used iPhone before and I can say its very good when using it to work online the network connection us super fast and it's operating system ram is really good which makes me say that iPhone is better.

As we all know there are only two types of phones in this Android and iOS Samsung has chosen to drag the top spot with iPhone for a long time now as the both phones are almost tge same when it comes ti quality and operating system they both run on snapdragon chip unlike Android phones that runs on mediatek I have also seen other Android phones that has good features such as iPhone the only problem iPhone has is the battery, the battery of iphines run out quickly and I think they should work on it because its what every body buy to work online now apart from laptop.

What phone do you think isbest to use to work online iPhone or Android

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely and undoubtably yes , the both smartphones are used by many for the act of making money online by majority of individuals today . But personally I am using an Android not an iPhone , and it turns out that majority of people are using Android to make money online that is why majority of make money apps website and platform are first introduced to Android smartphone users before being introduced to iPhone smartphone users . Making money through an Android smartphone is way more easier and uncomplicated by using an iPhone , an Android phone is more likely to manage your data in the course and process of making money online but with an iPhone your data is quickly drained in your process and cause of making money online .

On the other hand iPhones are way more faster in the course of making money online that is why a majority of people today news iPhones to trade forex and cryptocurrency investments , because it turns out that iPhone is faster and way more suitable for online activities like that . Some Android smartphones arw really really fast , but not as fast as an iPhone would . Finally or in conclusion , an Android smartphone is way more cheaper to buy and own , but an iPhone is considered to be expensive .

Oluwasegun purpose

I must confess that there are Android phones which are more better than iPhone take Samsung for example now it is a very good competitor when it comes to iPhone.

IPhone is also a good product the only downside of iphone is that they should work on there phones battery life this is one major problem which every iphone users complains about you can't see them without power bank because there iphone battery quickly runs out.