Trading Discussion Big risk you have to take

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
If traders try to make a big profit with a small amount of capital, they will actually take a big risk and at the same time, they may suffer a big loss. That's why traders shouldn't think about making big profits with a small amount of money. Also keep in mind, always trade with regulated brokers like Eurotrader to avoid scams in the forex market.

You're simply right, traders who enter into the forex market shouldn't trade forex with small amount if money to earn big cos its a risk. If time its not taking they'll lose it immediately unless luck plays its own part to give them success they never expected. It is better to trade with small amount to earn moderate returns and it should be base on experience. Just as you said, using a legit broker like eurotrader should be considered and not fall into scam, cos their us still scam around forex market.

You're simply right, traders who enter into the forex market shouldn't trade forex with small amount if money to earn big cos its a risk. If time its not taking they'll lose it immediately unless luck plays its own part to give them success they never expected. It is better to trade with small amount to earn moderate returns and it should be base on experience. Just as you said, using a legit broker like eurotrader should be considered and not fall into scam, cos their us still scam around forex market.
The small amount means you will have less margin.and hence you will be compelled to take higher leverage. So it is always better to use higher margin so ghat you can take lower leverage for trading. The main reason why new traders losses is because they invest very lees amount and easily caught up by margin call.

Big risk is always go in cossonance with big amount. I won't really advice business owners not to take big risk. Because in life, not taking risk is even riskier. But we need to be furnished by the different information that we need in order to make it big. But most people are only attracted by the money hereby fail to take some research before investing.

The small amount means you will have less margin.and hence you will be compelled to take higher leverage. So it is always better to use higher margin so ghat you can take lower leverage for trading. The main reason why new traders losses is because they invest very lees amount and easily caught up by margin call.
I don't have much experience around forex trading, but its almost similar to crypto when it comes to the terminologies used in both. It is better to start with affordable amount of money with moderate leverage, to avoid being affected by little margin call in order not to lose out.

The point you raised isn't for only forex , it's goes to all forms of trade, it could be crypto. It's a simple law in trading. If you are expecting a high profit, then be ready to take a high risk and if you go into trade with the expectation of making small but reasonable profits, then the risk will be minimal and reasonable too. This is just the gospel truth and its applicable to all businesses

I don't have much experience around forex trading, but its almost similar to crypto when it comes to the terminologies used in both. It is better to start with affordable amount of money with moderate leverage, to avoid being affected by little margin call in order not to lose out.
If you know about crypto trading, you will probably understand easily about forex trading too. Both are more or less the similar. What I feel the forex market is less risky than crypto market. As in crypto market,the market may move 10% up or down, but in forex market the movement is very limited to 2 to 3%.

If you know about crypto trading, you will probably understand easily about forex trading too. Both are more or less the similar. What I feel the forex market is less risky than crypto market. As in crypto market,the market may move 10% up or down, but in forex market the movement is very limited to 2 to 3%.
The movement of crypto is highly volatile that's why you see it jump so high, in forex it doesn't move up so far cos of the less volatile nature of Fiat currencies. But highly risky cos one's funds can easily be liquidated without experience and technical know-how. That's why some training is needed to better equip the brain to understand more better.

Personally, I avoid taking high risk because I know my capability and don’t want to risk my capital. Eurotrader allows traders with more than 200 technical tools. They use smart bridge technology to ensure traders’ smooth performance. So, try to make your trading performance flourished.

Forex trading take high risk is like as want to suicide, the market is wild and no mercy, when you make trading like a gambling, the market will beat and make regret eventually. Risk management is very important to work in forex trading, without proper risk management, despite you have good trading strategy, one mistake could become disaster.

Trading with FXOpen, I always try hard to keep discipline to work in trading, with risk not more than 2%.

Before starting your journey with Forex, learn how to trade properly. No matter if you have small capital at hand because small capital is enough to start forex trading. But, to start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker. Eurotrader will allow you with a 111% deposit bonus that will expand your trading capital.