BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY

Camilo Ramírez

I remember when they said two years ago when the price of btc fell to historical highs, that this currency had only been an idiom but I refused and knew that this was going to burst at some point, now look at a great opportunity for all of us who learn to get these precious cryptocurrencies

Yes, a lot of people were sceptical about this digital money and it was made worse when influencers and celebrities refused to lend a voice to it but the money kept up growing. I know I knew about Bitcoin when it was about $4k and people never paid attention to it. But look at it today it has crossed the $33k mark, it shows that Bitcoin has a bright future and if it continues this way it might one day become a global payment for everything.

Within the past few years , people who have doubted the faith of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has came to regret their actions.

As at 2013 , Bitcoin didn't worth up to a dollar ,buy now it's price is now at $34,000 . The bullish run shown by Bitcoin in the last phase of 2020 has also convinced people on the importance of having Bitcoin investment .

there are still people out there who are yet to see the potential of cryptocurrency as a good source of investment.
in years to come , those people who were early adopters of cryptocurrency will surely have a course to smile .

I think if there's a crypto currency catching my attention right now is bitcoin. This is because I have heard so much about it and how it has been growing. I just don't understand the process that's all, and again what makes bitcoin grow this fast?

Someone told me it's because of its increasing demand, that the more it's demanded the more it rises but I don't want to give credence to that tho.

I wish I'll finally have the guts to invest in crypto currencies, I don't know but I prefer a stable business, helping people, solving problems, impacting my community and becoming a leader, I think bitcoin just ties your money up and then you don't cashout because you feel something magnificent is about to happen.

But it's all good, cheers to all investors, may bitcoin give you the fulfilment you deserve.

People always doubt the abilities of Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. Never believed it will climbed this high. I remembered during early part of the year 2020, when the price was peaked at $10k. I saw where sections of people where talking about Bitcoin going down because of the uncertainty that the corona virus will pose on it. I told them Bitcoin will go higher even during this corona virus marred time, since its a digital coin, it doesn't need need people to wait in the queue like bank does, before commanding a transaction. That my dream came through, it happened as I thought, because more investors, invested very much around Cryptocurrency, making it to go all-time high.