Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency

Ajibola33

Bitcoin is not the only profitable cryptocurrency coin, but it is the most profitable. Its worth is now more than $27,000 per Bitcoin.

BashirJasper

Yeah, it's actually worth is in its usecase and utility across blockchain and institutional application. I believe we're yet to see the true power of BTC. For now, the crusade is 85% adoption of bitcoin and crypto. I believe industry gurus like CZ, Buterin and Gracy Chen has a lot to do change the tide in a short time but we are certainly on the right track

sharonc

Well, it's definitely the most profitable in 2017 but now now. You can earn more on meme coins

Bash4j

Bitcoin is not the only profitable cryptocurrency coin, but it is the most profitable. Its worth is now more than $27,000 per Bitcoin.
I think the best of this digital goal is yet to come. With the KING of asset management (Black Rock) about to launch the Spot Bitcoin ETF! We might be approaching the BIGGEST crypto bull run ever.
Jay Clayton, former SEC Chair stated that
Spot ETF approval - inevitable.

Banks custody and lend against Bitcoin as collateral - coming soon.

Fair value accounting rules from FASB - ✅ Approved this week.

The question is, what measures and strategies are you looking out for to boost your Bitcoin trading experience? Cos with Bitget Mandatory KYC policy and the exchange users' protective fund, my Bitcoin asset will stay hot as we approach the next halving and crypto bull run

stanely

Bitcoin is one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies historically, with a track record of significant price increases over time. However, the profitability of investing in Bitcoin can vary depending on factors like market conditions, timing of investment, and individual risk tolerance. It's essential to do thorough research and consider your financial goals before investing in any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin.

Maxicreed

Well, it's definitely the most profitable in 2017 but now now. You can earn more on meme coins
Its obviously the most profitable and valuable digital asset atm cos apart from the profit one gets from hodling it till bull run, it's also productively convenient across most trading platform. It's the only coin I usually stake on Bitget whenever there is an interesting APY on their flexible savings.
Yeah, meme coin can do some magic but at the same time could get someone rekt unlike BTC.

Last edited:

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Once there was YFI which literally surpassed BTC! 🫥
But yeah BTC is can provide a large amount of profit while it's possible to make bigger by taking risk... how, just focus on lower caps. For example, Bitget's BGB has given a decent 2x+ in the last 7/8 months, what about BTC!?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yeah, alts are alway profitable & risky for volatility but memecoins can be compared with gamble 😑.
That's why exchange's tokens like BGB/bnb are quite a safe play!

Bestmary

Yeah, alts are alway profitable & risky for volatility but memecoins can be compared with gamble 😑.
That's why exchange tokens like BGB/bnb are quite a safe play!
Yup. As long as those exchanges keep having good fundamentals around them, then there I need to ne scared about. How I usually do it is,
70% Bitcoin 20% exchange coin and 10% other altcoins that have good utility

While Bitcoin has consistently demonstrated notable profitability, it's essential to recognize the inherent volatility in its value. This is where a solid rebalancing strategy shines. By dynamically adjusting investments between Bitcoin and other promising cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, which offers potential through smart contracts, rebalancing optimizes returns while managing risks. Therefore, aligning with a system like R100K can be pivotal in achieving your investment goals, especially in the unpredictable crypto landscape.

Nite

Valued Contributor
While it Bitcoin may not be the only profitable cryptocurrency coin available, it has certainly proven itself to be a reliable and lucrative investment option for many individuals. Bitcoin's popularity and widespread adoption have contributed to its success as a profitable asset. Its limited supply and decentralized nature have also played a significant role in driving up its value over time. Bitcoin's high liquidity and relatively stable price compared to other cryptocurrencies make it an attractive choice for investors looking to maximise their returns.

ZacSc

While it Bitcoin may not be the only profitable cryptocurrency coin available, it has certainly proven itself to be a reliable and lucrative investment option for many individuals. Bitcoin's popularity and widespread adoption have contributed to its success as a profitable asset. Its limited supply and decentralized nature have also played a significant role in driving up its value over time. Bitcoin's high liquidity and relatively stable price compared to other cryptocurrencies make it an attractive choice for investors looking to maximise their returns.
I would say that a stable price is not the best advantage. Because people invest in bitcoin hoping it will grow.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Many people do invest in Bitcoin with the hope that it will continue to grow in value. What I was trying to convey is that compared to other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin tends to have a more stable price and higher liquidity, which can be appealing to some investors. Bitcoin has both sides, growth and stability (reliability) compared to other cryptos. It has also shown resilience and a certain level of stability in the face of market volatility.

ZacSc

Many people do invest in Bitcoin with the hope that it will continue to grow in value. What I was trying to convey is that compared to other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin tends to have a more stable price and higher liquidity, which can be appealing to some investors. Bitcoin has both sides, growth and stability (reliability) compared to other cryptos. It has also shown resilience and a certain level of stability in the face of market volatility.
Yes, it is. Its volatility is not as high as other cryptos.
And it will continue to grow, I think so. Maybe we'll see the $70k price this month. But that's just my guess.

Nite

Valued Contributor
That's a very optimistic prediction, and looks like your guess was pretty accurate considering Bitcoin has already surpassed $67,000 today. The price of Bitcoin has been on a steady upward trend recently. Some analysts believe that Bitcoin could continue to rise in value, others caution that a correction could be on the horizon. Ultimately, only time will tell where the price of Bitcoin will go next. It's exciting to see how far it has come and what the future holds for this revolutionary digital asset.

ZacSc

That's a very optimistic prediction, and looks like your guess was pretty accurate considering Bitcoin has already surpassed $67,000 today. The price of Bitcoin has been on a steady upward trend recently. Some analysts believe that Bitcoin could continue to rise in value, others caution that a correction could be on the horizon. Ultimately, only time will tell where the price of Bitcoin will go next. It's exciting to see how far it has come and what the future holds for this revolutionary digital asset.
The price was $68k. If there will be a correction, to what level could the price go down, do you think?