Bitcoin going down

• Thread starter Deleted member 65010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65010

I see that from few weeks bitcoin is going down, when do you think it will raise up?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is terribly going down these days. Not only that, it is affecting other altcoin. Almost all the coins in my portfolio have gone down drastically. Though no one can actually state the reason for this but the fact is that this time can still be taken advantage of by buying at large quantity and sell later when the price goes up. There are many reasons for the growth of bitcoin this year than incidents that can make it go down.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin's plummeting in price is due to the new year demand and supply trend. If you check the history of Bitcoin, during the end of the year it goes down in price up till the new year. All I see is still the same trend, we just need to be patient, it will definitely go up back. But this is the best time to buy and hold, because the price has gone down real much, if you invest now, you will definitely make huge profits when it rises back.

E

eldavis

Well this is the nature of crypto currency though, there are days it goes up, while there are days it goes down. As for when Bitcoin would start going up again, one can't really tell though, if one should guess let's say probably as from February there would be a positive change in Bitcoin which would in turn affect other coins as well.

Flow-er

I am not so surprised with the fluctuations around bitcoin. The level of volatility of the coin is so pronounced and it is bound to fall and rise.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Anything that is happening in the crypto space should not really be something of a surprise to you anymore as an investor or a crypto traders because all these things has happened several times and even worse in the past but the whole space was able to recover from them. As a result of this I do not really consider the Bearish seasons to really be my point of consideration because they will eventually be over and all the price of cryptocurrency will even move back to their former price and even more than what we expected

I am not even afraid of what is happening because I have experience much more serious bearish movement than this to a point that I believe the cryptospace won't be able to recover from it , but little did I know that cryptocurrencies is strongly control by the demands and supply of people all over the world.

There is no government rules or regulations that prevents trading or investment in cryptocurrency so there is absolutely nothing that can prevent cryptocurrency from bouncing back when the right time arises. It is just a matter of some time for everything to take place , that's all.