Bitcoin reaches yet another high peaked at $39.3k per coin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I visited coinmarketcap just some seconds ago, to find out that the price is on the rise again. This time l, climbing from $36k to another high of $39.3k, just $700 away from reaching $40k. And just shy away from my expected $50k land mark I predicted before june this year. I'm expecting that $50k land mark to come by April this year and I'm realistic it will reach. Looking at the way the price is going now, I don't think it will slow down anytime soon. Base on the steady investment put up by whales, let's just hope the price of the coin keeps rising.

Josemendez

Verified member
I use to say that the bitcoin present bullish run may not last long ,but I think I now think otherwise .

Bitcoin seems to set for a continues bullish run which can be attributed to the fact that many investors are enjoying the present run , thus none of them wants to sell their token. This has helped to make demand to exceed supply ,and just as we all know , when demands exceeds supply , there is an increase in the price of the coin .

I believe that the $40,000 price value won't take much time before it will be achieved. I still want to invest at this price

Donkiz

Bitcoin has already exceeded everyone's expectation as regards to price and its expected to keep rising as more major investors keep buying. But we should also understand the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies which means that the price can go either way without warning, even as we hope that this bullish run will continue unabated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I use to say that the bitcoin present bullish run may not last long ,but I think I now think otherwise .

Bitcoin seems to set for a continues bullish run which can be attributed to the fact that many investors are enjoying the present run , thus none of them wants to sell their token. This has helped to make demand to exceed supply ,and just as we all know , when demands exceeds supply , there is an increase in the price of the coin .

I believe that the $40,000 price value won't take much time before it will be achieved. I still want to invest at this price
That's true, when the demand is much higher than the supply the price will increase. But let's not forget that both demand and supply works hand in hand. If the demand and supply isn't high too, the price will go down a little bit. Cos the demand is much bigger, and the supply is reduced making it to be little bit scarce. To balance proceedings both is needed to keep surging high and make the price to bumper higher and bring us the profit we needed as investors of Bitcoin. I still believe it will achieve the $40k will be achieved in no distance time, you can still invest in your money cos the price is not slowing down at the moment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has already exceeded everyone's expectation as regards to price and its expected to keep rising as more major investors keep buying. But we should also understand the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies which means that the price can go either way without warning, even as we hope that this bullish run will continue unabated.
We understand the volatile nature of Bitcoin, but we also know that the volatility is not high enough like other coins that display large volatile nature. That will just rise now, within some tinkle of an eye, you will see them dropping down rapidly. Bitcoin will gradually drop when some of the whales holders have left some of their coins to make some profit also, that's when you will see gradual reduction around Bitcoin. As for now, I don't think such free fall can come by. I read daily Cryptocurrency news via coinmarketcap, the rate at which Bitcoin is traded, is very astronomical. Everyday more whales are coming through it to invest and lift the price higher.