Investment Bitcoin trading at 31,000 dollars any thing below that what will you do?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is fundamental that aside the 2017 bearish moment we had when bitcoin was as low as $3000 in the early 2018 I don't think we have witnessed any bearish moment like the one we are witnessing at the moment.
Yesterday there seems to be more improvement all recovery because bitcoin was trading around $39000 but today it has fall to the point of $31000 which I am very sure it is causing more panic than hope to both bitcoin holders, traders and the entire crypto market at the moment.
In your opinion if bitcoin should go below $30,000 if you have more USDT available will you be buying more or if you are still holding yours will you trade of and still have the mind to hold it? Let discuss and help people in dilemma.

To be honest, I Wil still hold on to the coins. I have learnt a lot when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Though what we do have apart from 2017 is just a slight fluctuation until yesterday when everything went south for all crypto holders. I still believe and have high hope that the storm will be over. So, I am still holding to my coins

am not planning to sell out my cryptocurrency anytime soon because no matter how it will go down I will still maintain my position until everything recovers up and I recover my money, if you do not have the mind to stand all this thing in crypto trading then this is not for you. I do not have any fear because I believe that very soon everything will turn back to normal.

You guys are really shared a very strong opinion that is giving me much hope and based on what I have also read online today as regards to companies accepting to pay their workers in cryptocurrency why some also accepting crypto as form of payment and some analysts are also very optimistic that bitcoin could still hit $100,000 , I think there is hope to hold longer despite the dip.