Bitcoin users are expected to hit 1 billion in the next four years

Moni2402

There is no doubt that the number of bitcoin users has increased, and indeed there has been a major increase in recent days, with the catalysts for many people being the number of public figures who are getting involved with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. The global number of bitcoin users is currently reported to be around 135 million people, which is quite substantial, however based on current projections, this value is expected to reach 1 billion by 2025.
It is the current figure of 135 million and 1 billion by 2025 for all Cryptos or only for Bitcoin.
I would say that the figure could reach 1 billion for all Cryptos, but not necessarily for Bitcoin itself, although as a trend, most Crypto users have one or another investment in Bitcoin.

One billion is very possible during that time period. The way that people have developed an interest in bitcoin and more and more people are becoming more inquisitive about cryptocurrencies would make that number very fast.

1024_2000.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its good to be futuristic, taking down this statistics is pivotal. I believe that in the future that BTC users will increase for sure. The uncertainty that is daunting on it won't dwindle its progress forever, it is simply with us no going off. The more the year goes by, more people will come in, cos the coin is gaining enough popularity in the digital and physical world.

uforwealth

Verified member
There is the likelihood that cryptocurrencies users of all types of crtptocurrencies such as Bitcoin,Ethereum,Bitcoin Cash,Tron,Ripple,etc reach 1 billion in 2025, not all users of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a dangerous and fearful type of cryptocurrency I have ever come across in my life. It decreases in value when it is expected to increase. In fact, the accurate prediction of Bitcoin is by luck.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not concerned about the number but the value of bitcoin by then. I am only worried these days based on the fact that most policies are directly against bitcoin. As its popularity increases, the more the hatred against it. To achieve this, maybe they should find a way of mining bitcoin in lesser energy consuming way to make it eco friendly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am not concerned about the number but the value of bitcoin by then. I am only worried these days based on the fact that most policies are directly against bitcoin. As its popularity increases, the more the hatred against it. To achieve this, maybe they should find a way of mining bitcoin in lesser energy consuming way to make it eco friendly.
The fact that a lot of people are opposing it is a proof that it is really doing well and it is just a matter of time the world will get used to it. The main reason some other people are opposing it is because they don't really understand how it works and how it can really perfect payment system around the world. When the uses hit over 1 billion I think the price may be over 200000 dollars then.

Josemendez

Verified member
Are you sure that your information is right ? The last time I checked , the total number of wallets holdl bitcoin is above 1billion and bitcoin has market Capitalization in Trillion .
I think what we should be talking now is when bitcoin will have a global recognition . If I see the news showing that bitcoin holdlers are above 1 billion I will Share it here.