BLOCK CHAIN SYSTEM IS NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK IN MIND.

Bard Racheal

What brought about this saying that “Block chain is not for the weak in mind?”
•Block chain creates chains of strong minds, persons with determination, patience, persistence, consistency e.t.c to build up it’s block.
Therefore, our youths are the key to this block chain era. If a family man thinks of how he could fend for his wife and children, and he is in need of immediate means of income to boost his ego in his family; he only sees the offline labour for money, than considering any online means which warrants patience and consistency, investment, bagging, locking of coins he hasn’t seen, would be just like scam to him.
Because, he heard how Tega tried one crypto start-up and hasn’t seen the results of it, then that same Tega comes to preach crypto to him, all he asks is “Have you benefited from this?”
Lo and behold, the answer he gets is “No. But this system needs patience and determination.” This man won’t budge, he won’t see reasons to be persuaded because he all he needs is immediate money for his family’s upkeep.
His only reply would be “Ehm Tega, when you start cashing out, cut soap for me.”
The family man has gone. No interest at all.
What am I saying?
The youths carry hot blood. They are smart brains, and are pros on their phones.
Just tell them to dump those games they are playing all day, for money earning with just work from home or mining, they are ready to oblige.
So, crypto better still block chain is meant for young minds, vibrant blood. Not weak minds who could be hypertensive for any news of loss.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You have points in what you've said so far in your thread. The youths are the face and the future of crypto and not the elderlies especially in the lower tier regions. Such isn't said in the developed countries where everyone is well vast online, here in Africa some people doesn't about Internet, they only gear about it, but never tried it due to lack of interest. So, when I noticed such kind of persons offline, I don't waste my time to tell them about earning money online through cryptocurrency since I know their brain is on the shallow, they wouldn't listen to my advise or follow me investing. At times too needing it quick has caused them not to invest any money in digital currencies. The people just want to earn all the millions in cryptocurrency over night, which doesn't work out that way. Crypto takes time to build, and not something that builds up over night. Even though, they need faster money which wouldn't take enough time, then they need to take up other gigs like posting on forums and doing jobs which is on microjobs and get paid faster since executing such tasks doesn't demand much or take our time.