Blog Promotion

raaman

Valued Contributor
Do you know how to do blog promotion in the right way? We all know how easy it is to create a blog. It is not just about a blog, you can take any type of work for that matter.

The initial work is very easy but maintaining it properly and working its other aspects is difficult. In the same way, after writing only good posts, the work of a blogger does not end there, the work after that is very important.

It is because you have to promote your articles as it should be. If not, they can put a strain on your brand value. To make a successful blog, a lot of such things have to be done by you.

A K Rao

I have a blog where I have written about the Ventriloquism in details but unfortunately I couldn't promote the blog as I never had the idea how that can be done. I am a record holder in Limca Book of Records as I have the maximum number of different one-rupee coins. They include one-rupee coins from various countries, historical coins from India, but couldn't promote these interesting blogs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In order to develop s blog site that is up and running with revenue generation high level of work is needed to execute that. You need to promote your contents in order to rank higher on search engines by creating quality contents free from plagiarism and grammatical errors. Win over readers to keep visiting and building up high traffic for you that will be converted into making money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Knowing how to promote your blog is very important. A lot of people don't know how to promote your blog and that is the reason why after so many articles they have published, no one will be able to read and see them. The reason is because they don't know how to do search engine optimisation and other things such as promoting their blog on social media platforms and other forums.