Blogging money for beginners

allison001

Verified member
How do you make money blogging as a beginner? Well there are actually many different ways you could approach this, which are;

1. Affiliate income
One of the easiest and common ways to make money blogging, for-beginners is affiliate marketing. You don't need to have your own product or services. You simply promote other people's product on your blog, and when someone makes a purchase you make a commission of it.
Some people may be worried where to find these affiliate programs. There are hundreds of option and it may be overwhelming when you are getting started.
Many new bloggers start by making money with Amazon, so you sign up to become an Amazon affiliate and use links within your blog. Then when someone make a purchase on Amazon you will make a small commission of it.

2.Ebooks
If you want to sell your own product, an eBook is a great way to make money blogging. It's also a great way to see whether or not your audience is ready to buy from you.
An eBook is not a novel, you don't have to write hundreds of pages. In fact most good evils are concisebut packed with information.

As a beginner, affiliate and ebook is the best.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sometimes the time spend on redaction on ebooks compared to revenues is little small means you spend 6 months to prepare an ebook and sell it for 100 $ however time is money. This means it doesn't worth the time spent preparing it.

Wealthtrapper

Sometimes the time spend on redaction on ebooks compared to revenues is little small means you spend 6 months to prepare an ebook and sell it for 100 $ however time is money. This means it doesn't worth the time spent preparing it.
The best way to make money with an Ebook is using the niche strategy (Create an Ebook providing Value/Solutions) at an affordable price. The goal is both Quality and Quantity.

E

eldavis

What about does who do not have the skills to write an ebook? I thought affiliate marketing has to do with selling goods and products of other companies, stores or organizations that would in turn give you some commission for the sales.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I would not suggest creating a blog just for making money. Yes, making money should be one of the most important reasons you may start a blog. Who would not like to get paid for writing on blogs and writing about what they actually like? However, generating income from your website should not be the only goal. When it comes to blogging, I would suggest beginners to look and learn from other experienced bloggers who have been successful in this field.

You can read guides written by Neil Patel. He is quite famous and he writes excellent posts about how you can generate good traffic, even if you have a new blog. His videos could also be found on Youtube, so have a look at what he has to say. You may also like to partner with many social media channels who already have a good amount of followers in order to gain traffic from social media if they agree with you to do that. It is a great idea to post your content in social media groups that have many members.

Sherifshorg

Affiliate marketing is good, but it may not be the easiest way to make money online as a beginner if you don't master the strategies involved. Even though there are many options available, you must be ready to work hard and get it right from the first beginning in order not to get frustrated along the line.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you're thinking of venturing into blogging then you are in the right path because it has a lot of advantages on the long run and if you can do it properly then you would really be making a lot of money.

The advantage of having a blog is that it can serve as one of the best passive income methods for you on the long run provided you are consistent enough to monetize it. Sometimes, many people venture into blogging but on the long run they give up because of how hard it is for them to get traffic and make money.

Firstly, before you venture into blogging it is very much important you pick a very good niche because without that there is no way you can be able to make money. The niche you should pick should not be very much competitive if not you may actually not make money because there are a lot of people that have established themselves to there.

Another thing you need to learn if you really want to become a successful blogger is search engine optimisation. sometimes the niche you are into does not matter but your knowledge of search engine optimisation will give you an edge

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on what I have read on the topic thread, I feel like the OP himself is a beginner who has never blogged. It looks like he searched for "best way to make money from blog" on Google and based on the information he received, he created a short post and published it here.
I have been blogging for 2 years. I have sold 3 affiliate products and made $7. I have also listed a few digital products, including ebooks on my blog. How many books or digital products am I selling per month? None! How much money I make by selling ebooks Nil? You might say I don't have traffic on my site, that's why I am not making money any affiliate sales and ebooks sales. Well, I receive 1000 daily visits on average. Now, you might also say my traffic source is not legit, my visitors are not staying for long. Well, My bounce rate is under 35. If you talk about blogging, you should know what this actually means. I receive traffic from search, social media as well as other marketing campaigns. I mainly make money from Adsense. If you have some traffic, the easiest way to make money is through adsense.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Promoting ebooks is one of the most effective ways you can use to make money on your blog. I have seen a lot of people who do that and they get a whole lot of patronage but before then you must be a professional in what you do.

You must know how to convince people properly to buy the books on your blog. People are usually very much interested when it comes to health eBooks or make money online ebooks.

This is because they are top niches so many people are very much interested on on the internet. You also need to be getting a whole lot of traffic if you want to make some good amount of money on those niches.

Another effective way of making money through your blog is promoting your gigs. If you are a freelancer you can be promoting your skills through your blog and if people are able to hire you you will make good amount of money from them.