BMF.io Review: Scam Or legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
BMF is a pretty legit website which is started by the founders of the Beermoney forum. It is a kind of website that is a part of legit and reliable Beer Money group of website. Members can make a really good amount of money in there by posting threads and by commenting on those threads. One thread will pay you 50 MBF points and one comment will pay you 10 BMF points. These BMF points could be withdrawn in the shop section of the website just like you can withdraw money on Beermoney forum. I highly recommend people to join this site if they want to make extra money! You can withdraw your points through Perfect Money, Payeer, and cryptocurrencies. 1,000 BMF points are equivalent to $1 and it is pretty easy to make $1 per day.

In fact, you can even make much more if you stay active on the site each day! They also have a market place where you can make money by trading. The minimum amount you can withdraw is just $2 and you will receive your payments by 25th date of every month. So, is the website legit? The answer is: Of course! This website is a part of Beermoney forum network and we all know that Beermoney network is a legit money making network!

BMF.io is a very good new forum that I created an account in yesterday. I have not been so active in it but I know that as soon as I start being active, I will enjoy my stay there. I have already gone through the site and I am glad to see that they have several sections that one can be active in.

I wish to correct you on the payment rates that you have mentioned in this thread. BMF.io pays 100 points for a thread and 20 points for a post. There seems to be no limit for the number of daily posts and that is something so great so far.

There is no doubt that this site is legit. It is the new sister site to Beermoney forum which has been paying for several years. When I learnt that it is the same admin, I was so glad to be active in it because I trust that I will be paid.

I like that they have different payment options that you can choose from. Especially that of getting paid through cryptocurrencies. It has become a very convenient method for me and I really enjoy it. I hope to be a lot more active in this new BMF forum.

The site is a scam, after spending time writing great articles and threads and the Admins realize I was about reaching the minimum payment, they cunningly blocked my account. They took all the funds in my wallet.
I've been sending mails and I've not gotten any replies from them.
BMF.IO is a scam...
Beware