Btc will be dumped or pumped?

MRizwan530

Many peoples are in panic that BTC will dump huge so they sell out.. but there are big Investors who sees BTC as a future and they never sell out BTC. I believe BTC want dump huge.. will sure rise up to 40k within the end of January. Am holding BTC till my last breath ???
When btc was at 18k many investors thought let it dump. I wait for dumping but what i saw BTC at 25k again thought will dump n then it moves to 28k to 34k. BTC if it dumps want go below 30k or 28k what i believe. For sure BTC will rise Above 35k Soon within the week. Hold BTC ????

Many peoples are in panic that BTC will dump huge so they sell out.. but there are big Investors who sees BTC as a future and they never sell out BTC. I believe BTC want dump huge.. will sure rise up to 40k within the end of January. Am holding BTC till my last breath ???
When btc was at 18k many investors thought let it dump. I wait for dumping but what i saw BTC at 25k again thought will dump n then it moves to 28k to 34k. BTC if it dumps want go below 30k or 28k what i believe. For sure BTC will rise Above 35k Soon within the week. Hold BTC ????

I screwed myself out of some money smh, I dumped all my BTC when it was at 19.5K last month, expecting it to crash back down and then I would buy it again but the damn thing just keeps climbing lol. I'm ok though as I'm currently doing pretty well with some of my holdings in other coins :cool: (y)

Well, I'm still of the view that it will pump more as the day progresses. They are more investors coming in by the day so dumping isn't in the offing for now. At the moment the price is still at $32k plus which is still high and might still move higher up. So I lend my voice to yours that people shouldn't do panic sales they should hold their btc because the price will keep rising. Well for me I'm still holding onto my btc and monitoring the market.

Before I contribute to this question , I wish to point out that there exist something common with cryptocurrency ; and it's is volatility.

Cryptocurrency are subject to a pump and a dump ,and statistics has also shown that after a bullish run of any coin , there is usually a correction , and after a slow run of a top coin , there will come a time for a bullish run.

Coming to the question , Bitcoin for now is having a Bullish run and may not easily dump .
Also , there seem to be more investors who are holdl their Bitcoin than those selling ,and as thus it might not be easy for Bitcoin to fall easily . however , we should neglect the fact that there is probability for a dump

Before I contribute to this question , I wish to point out that there exist something common with cryptocurrency ; and it's is volatility.

Cryptocurrency are subject to a pump and a dump ,and statistics has also shown that after a bullish run of any coin , there is usually a correction , and after a slow run of a top coin , there will come a time for a bullish run.

Coming to the question , Bitcoin for now is having a Bullish run and may not easily dump .
Also , there seem to be more investors who are holdl their Bitcoin than those selling ,and as thus it might not be easy for Bitcoin to fall easily . however , we should neglect the fact that there is probability for a dump
The sound of that analysis is really a powerful booster and gives alot of hope that as much as people will continue to holdl then we are still going to expect to make some profits off btc.So basically this is indeed a game of chance if you are really aiming to win.Even if btc will fall the probability is still high that it will still be a most sort fate coin in some years to come.So we are bracing ourselves for a good prospect in this investment of btc.

It will pump higher, i believe that Bitcoin will rise even above the $35k land mark. Currently it is valued at $33k+ land mark, let's keep on hoping that the price topples so high. When the rise began late last year 2020, no body believed it will topple up to this amount it is now. During early month of October it was peaked at $11900, time fast forwarded now the price is now $33k plus. I knew it will pump high, especially when it climbed that all time high of $25k land mark in December. People still doubted it, now the price is still going high. As long as whales are still buying large portions of Bitcoin the price will keep on soaring high, unless they sell large number coins they own, before the price will go down.

It will pump higher, i believe that Bitcoin will rise even above the $35k land mark. Currently it is valued at $33k+ land mark, let's keep on hoping that the price topples so high. When the rise began late last year 2020, no body believed it will topple up to this amount it is now. During early month of October it was peaked at $11900, time fast forwarded now the price is now $33k plus. I knew it will pump high, especially when it climbed that all time high of $25k land mark in December. People still doubted it, now the price is still going high. As long as whales are still buying large portions of Bitcoin the price will keep on soaring high, unless they sell large number coins they own, before the price will go down.

BTC is currently OVER $37K

BTC is currently OVER $37K
Hmm, very astronomical surge in price of Bitcoin. No one believed this earlier in june_July last year when the price was still languishing around $10k. Time fast forwarded the current price is now $37k, with plus $27k value in price tag. The overall price volume increased to 370%. That's a massive increment in the price volume, the trading volume also went so high since june_July last year. That isn't the bus stop for Bitcoin, the price is set to increase more even up to $50 by june or July this year, through the predictions made by Bitcoin enthusiasts that read the market value time to time.